Universal Heroes and Castles - (by Foursaken Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 16, 2013.

1. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Really?? Dude that's great. I actually have only played a couple levels with Engineer, so I'm not too familiar with his play style.

I'm still used to things from Knight's point of view. :p

2. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Yea I am on level 11 gonna get my other two heroes to match my knights level 10.

Even the paliden has the ability to cut troop cost I am almost done upgrading it but my arches cost 16 or 17 to send out.

3. So, just tried coop, and it worked the first time, but then the next two times I tried there was no outher player, and it didnt say anyone had disconnected... What's up?

4. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    My Knight's Level 30! :D

5. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    I'm assuming that the other player was playing on a 4th gen, and it crashed. There's a bug with multiplayer on 4th gens.

That's what used to happen when to me when I tried playing with bramblett. And he's on a 4th gen.

6. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Hmmm, i suppose they could've disconnected during loading. Also note there is a short delay (1-5 seconds) for both heroes to spawn - which we're fixing in the next update. Are you sure you just didn't see him at first or something like that?

[​IMG]

Oh, and just a little teaser ;) This guys got my favorite special unit.

7. Platyrrhine

Platyrrhine Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Is that an archer? An archer that can summon an ent? Oh god I hope so...

8. Linx550

Linx550 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Any tips? I'm stuck on level 11 those endless wave of goblins and trolls are trolling me!

9. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Stop teasing us!!!!

10. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Woh... Cool! Elven archer!

Summoned a treant? Niiiiice!

11. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Cool! Next we need an Uruk-hai Chieftain and his Warg mounts! ;) :p :D

12. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    ....or a single player infinite mode where level 100 let's you play as chuck Norris and roundhouse kick everything to death!

13. Yep, played a good 3 to 4 min game wit no help and he second I died it stopped the game, there was no one there to revive me...

14. Livven

Livven Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2011
    Germany
    If you're playing as knight, always be on the lookout for those goblins and archers and anything else that deals damage from a distance, and kill them first. Leave the rest to your units.

My tactic that I'm currently using on every level (just finnished 14) is to build two mines, then a battle academy, then spam maxed-out peons. Once you hit the population limit, you should be fairly safe and start building some more powerful units and buildings.

15. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Playing as the engineer I just summon loads of blunderbuss troops and they kill all the orks n goblins

16. jared9876

jared9876 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Dallas TX
    And this is why you are the best developer ever!!! I love you guys! Already brand new stuff and it just came out yesterday!!!

17. DtheGOPkiller

DtheGOPkiller Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2010
    I would have to kill you if I tell you.
    CA! Sunny and awesome!
    And the brothers do it again!

This is my new bug heroes obsession! I really don't get how you guys can pump out such creative unique fun polished games so fast. For a team of brothers. This game has that special it factor that BH has. It just grabs you and doesn't let go. But just like BH the only downside is you get so into it so addicted you want more more more. More environments more playable characters more and more. The expandable context could be endless. I hope you guys expand the heck out of it.

My only input for now would be to change up the soundtrack a bit. Add a Mage would be great. And future maps. I would pay for future maps with glee! And when are you guys getting your games out into the console world? Like as downloadable games or someday a full console title? If I had millions I would beg you guys to let me invest in your company. The potential you guys have is tremendous.

18. Wow, maxed out blunderbuss, and gold mine, and stone walls, epic combo, ran out of things to spend my money on...

19. McCREE

McCREE Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Playing some co-op for a little bit if anyone is up for some games

GC : McCREE

20. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Call me impetuous and premature if you like but I'm calling Game Of The Year on January 18th !

I may have to eat my words later but I can't imagine a better game than this....ever.

Please can I just play this and it's expansions forever more !

Foursaken Media - thank you thank you thank you thank you !

I hope this expands into a full MMOSRPG with forums and wiki's and a permanent user base in the fullness of time :D