Post your spooky pictures to Twitter and get a $10 GC to iTunes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by DoneRightApps, Oct 17, 2012.

1. DoneRightApps

DoneRightApps Member

Apr 23, 2012
    #1 DoneRightApps, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
    Update: Thanks to everyone on toucharcade, our Halloween Stamp pack has been selling way better than we thought! So to thank everyone, we've increased our prize to a $30 Gift Certificate at the iTunes stores

Thanks again to everyone.

Here’s a present for all you Halloweenies.

Over the last month, the team at PictsieMe has been hard at work building a new stamp set that celebrates the spookiest day of the year—and now it’s time to show it off.

Download PictsieMe’s new Halloween stamp set for just $0.99. Decorate your pictures with cunning jack o lanterns, crumbly tombstones, spooky ghosts, and more. For the true Halloweenie, this add-on will drive you absolutely batty!

Here’s a link to a sample video:

http://youtu.be/oc7IyQY0WtY

Purchase your Halloween stamp set from the main menu. Just click the “Buy More Stamps” button and download the stamp set.

To access the new stamp pack, click on the stamp icon to put a new stamp on the picture. In the top right corner, click the “Category” button. Select the stamp set “Halloween Stamps 1”. Enjoy decorating your pictures with these scary cute stickers.

Share Your Spooky Pics to Win a GC from the App Store

Because the Done Right Team loves Halloween, we’re bringing you a fun Twitter contest”

Post your scariest pictures using PictsieMe on Twitter. Tag your picture @donerightapps.

We’ll look at all of them and choose the winner of the contest.

The photographer that best embodies the Halloween spirit using our PictsieMe app will score a $10 certificate to the iTunes store.

You can enter as many times as you want. The more pictures you post, the better your chances of winning.

Good luck! Deadline for the contest is end of day October 31st.

To download PictsieMe from the iTunes App Store, use this link: http://goo.gl/sjTr4. Thanks again for all of your support.

We can’t wait to show you what our next project will be (ho ho ho).

2. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    Is your twitter @donerighapps or @donerightapps.

I am not intending to offend but I believe you might have missed the t in your twitter handle :)

3. DoneRightApps

DoneRightApps Member

Apr 23, 2012
    Thanks

Thanks so much for the catch! That would've been bad :p. I've changed it now.

4. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    #4 mkpred, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
    Is it necessary to buy the $0.99 stamp pack cuz I would like to enter but I only have $0.06 in my iTunes account waiting for your response btw thanks for the contest :)

5. DoneRightApps

DoneRightApps Member

Apr 23, 2012
    No you don't

No you don't have to buy a stamp pack to enter the contest. We would like you to use the app and at least the stickers provided in the app though.

6. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    Thanks for confirming.I tried out the app.its good but it kept on crashing on my ipad 2 ios 6 .I lost two great pictures but oh we'll I made another two not as good but hey I do have an entry.
    I followed you on twitter and sent you two pics straight from the app.thanks for holding the contest.here's the link to my tweets.:

https://mobile.twitter.com/mikepred/status/259200230430478336

https://mobile.twitter.com/mikepred/status/259200708845379584

Can you please tell me if both my entries have been registered or I did something wrong and please fix the crashes .thanks
    mkpred
    mikepred on twitter
    :)

7. DoneRightApps

DoneRightApps Member

Apr 23, 2012
    Hi mkpred,

Hahaha, those pics were great. We've already entered both of them in the contest. I'm so sorry to hear that you were having problems. Can you send us a PM with the steps that you took to the crash? Also tell us what you did different that didn't lead to the crash. I'll get the team to start looking in to it. Good luck in the contest!

8. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    #8 mkpred, Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
    Thanks and yes I will send you a pm:)

Update:pM sent

9. nerdherd

nerdherd Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    Tweeted as @nerdherd518
    Thanks for this contest

10. DoneRightApps

DoneRightApps Member

Apr 23, 2012
    Didn't get it.

Hi there,

Sorry but we didn't get the pic. Could you try and repost the picture? Make sure that it says @donerightapps in the tweet. Thanks for the support!

11. DoneRightApps

DoneRightApps Member

Apr 23, 2012
    Update to our contest

Just want to let everyone know that we've update our contest! Thanks to the support from the toucharcade community, we've sold a lot more of our Halloween stamps than we had expected. So to thank everyone, we're increasing our prize to a $30 gift certificate to the iTunes store. Thanks so much!!!:D

12. nerdherd

nerdherd Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    Just Re-Tweeted My Pictures.Wish Could Received:)

13. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    So who won ?

14. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    Scam???

Seems like it was a SCAM!!!

DISAPPOINTED!!

:(

15. DoneRightApps

DoneRightApps Member

Apr 23, 2012
    We've sent you a code in your twitter account, if you want to redeem it just follow the instructions. We're small developers with other jobs and sometimes it takes us a little more time to get things done. Thanks for participating.

16. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    I am sorry was just a bit frustrated and disappointed since you didn't reply earlier as you were busy.I apologize and thank you for the contest again.followed instructions on the twitter.sent you an email.thanks again

17. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    Thanks giftcard received and redeemed.took some while but was worth it :)