Lily of Swampville (by Happymagenta)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by YuliYuli, Jul 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YuliYuli

YuliYuli Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2015
    #1 YuliYuli, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
    Hey folks!

Our team Happymagenta has finished our work on a new game, and the release will not be long in coming. And so we now want to show what we have for you to feel the atmosphere and prepare for the adventure :)

Update: we finally released Lily of Swampville worldwide! get it now for free :)

The game is called Lily of Swampville and it's a story about a little yet brave girl striving to protect her home from evil pirates.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You will face lots of wicked bastards, some of them quite weak, others - hellishly strong. And everything will depend on how sharp of a shooter you are.

[​IMG]

So your task will be to learn how to shoot a bow and sharpen your archery skills till perfection, collect coins, get helpful powerups and move from level to level until you finally clear the swamp from evil to let peace, quiet and joy reign in your homeplace again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We will let you know the release date very soon. And for now please share what you think of what you've seen. Your thoughts and ideas are really important for us. Thanks! :)

2. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    I'm really liking the art style, very refreshing. Reminds me of classic Disney stuff and even some Miyazaki anime.

3. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    It really does look great

4. czekoladowa3

czekoladowa3 Active Member

Jun 17, 2015
    Poland
    Looks awesome I mean graphic design. Do you have open beta testing? I would like to participate :)

5. locomoco

locomoco Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Exactly what I was thinking! Looks great! I'll be watching out for this to be released!

6. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    i love the art styles and the gameplay looks fun too.

7. dhammerer

dhammerer Member

Aug 16, 2014
    This is an instabuy for me.

8. YuliYuli

Jan 16, 2015
    Thanks a lot for your support, friends! We decided to soft launch the game in Canada and see how it's going :) It's already available for download:
    https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/lily-of-swampville/id942901314?mt=8

For anyone who doesn't have a Canadian account and would like to give the game a try - please PM me and I will send you a promo :)

And please also be so kind to [thread=267404]visit this thread in the released games section[/thread] and share your opinion after you try the game :) Thanks!

9. mikemattarocci

Feb 26, 2010
    Graphics looks great. When will be available on stores?

10. YuliYuli

Jan 16, 2015
    Thanks! We soft launched it in Canada today. If you wanna try it and don't have a Canadian acc, please PM me and I will send you a promo :)

11. YuliYuli

Jan 16, 2015
    Thanks! Sent you a promo via PM :)

12. YuliYuli

Jan 16, 2015