Free app providers discussion and updates

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by VoodooVyper, May 2, 2012.

1. huehue

huehue New Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Hi, I've got an ip4 and ip5 with me, it works perfectly on my ip4, I can get more spins after I downloaded and opened the sponsor apps. But for my ip5, no matter what sponsor apps I downloaded and opened, it's not giving me any spin, I'm using two different apple store acc for different devices so I guess it's not related to that? Please help. Thanks.

2. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    I'm willing ro bet it's the iPhone 5 or ios 6. there's an update 6.0.1 coming out soon to address mostly iphone5 specific bugs.

I'm staying on 5.1.1 on my 4S for the foreseeable future.

3. huehue

huehue New Member

Nov 2, 2012
    I'm on ios6 for the ip4 as well, so it looks really odd to me

4. FreeAppSlots

FreeAppSlots Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Will look into it. are you logging in with the same facebook account to both device? Also the reason we use Facebook to login is because the platform gives away iPads etc...so we need to verify people's identity.

5. huehue

huehue New Member

Nov 2, 2012
    I never login facebook from FAS with both devices:(

6. FreeAppSlots

Oct 31, 2012
    We are looking into this issue but remember that you need to login through facebook to claim your prize and you can do it at anytime even now.

7. Dorgi

Dorgi Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2012
    Just because I see this complaint a lot with users of these services, the lowest iTunes gift card anyone can purchase from Apple is $10. I wish they offered $5 ones as well.

8. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I think they're among the best currently. They have the steadiest stream of new apps and the conversion rate is very simple and straight-forward. I've received $30 in gift cards from them without much effort (and while getting a couple of cool apps that I actually kept along the way).

9. FreeAppSlots

Oct 31, 2012
    You should now be all set. Thanks for playing www.FreeAppSlots.com

10. speed4mee

speed4mee Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    This code was ok, i'm just downloading Need For Speed Most Wanted :)
    Thank you for the quick fix!

11. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    It isn't a complaint. The problem with FMA, for example, is you used to be able to redeem apps (of FMA's choosing) OR gc's. It was, INO, the best solution.

How do you think this thread started? Read the first post. Amoebabattles was one of my first redemptions on FMA. I'm not sure if FAD really gives you a choice, because I have yet to see that iTunes GC available. I suppose I could swap an Amazon for an iTunes card, but the social groups on this site are rather poorly inplemented. And I wouldn't know who else to trust.

When FMA first started offering GC's, Amazon sold iTunes cards, IIRC It's too bad they don't anymore. Probably because of the Kindle.

Then again, it only takes 5 bucks, IIRC, to "gift" Itunes credit. I guess the automation these sites have set up (besides GE) precludes them from doing so.

12. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    I don't know if this it is copacetic to say this here, but I have enough FAD points on one dvice for a 99 cent/990 point app and enough on my main device to get ANY app. So, if someone here was going to picking up one of the available apps and has a non-empty itunes account, perhaps you could gift me/I could reddem for you apps of equal value. As long as I know and trust you. And you trust me. It would be doing me a great favor as I'm more broke than you could possibly imagine at the moment.

Being self-employed has its drawbacks.

I know who you are, and you know me ;(

13. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    I been using gnomeescape so I know how you feel

14. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    how does gifting you help? are you just looking for a refill on itunes?

15. violentv

violentv Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2010
    Managed to finally download Need For Speed. Thanks for the fix!

16. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Well, I have .84 cents on itunes. You can gift a specific app, sending an email with a dl code. That way, if someone wants something redeemable on FAD, they could do me a favor by allowing me to grab something I otherwise can't at the moment.

For example, if someone wanted True Skate, I could reedeem that and send the code to them, in return, there are a number of games on sale at the moment I've wanted to pick up for awhile.

17. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    What games do you want?

18. #1818 Connector, Nov 3, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
    Hell Greyskull, to help you out, if you want, I can buy you a $10 itunes gc if you can get me $10 in amazon gcs. If you do AC which you said wasn't great, you can get it in one day...

Just helping a friend out in hard times, and you know my word is golden.

But I would want you to buy HeMan though hehe...

19. dodongo

dodongo Member

Mar 20, 2012
    I'm still getting the "code has already been used" message for Grand Theft Auto 3, any ideas?

20. marco76

marco76 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Verona - Italy
    To spin you have to enable your device? Is it safe? Is it only a cookie or a stable profile? I hope a review because on the site I m going directly to the home page... Is a service as FMA or AC or is it only a web app with some opportunity to WIN an app?