WordCrasher released on 11th January, 1/2 price for first week

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by PixelsOnToast, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PixelsOnToast

PixelsOnToast Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2010
    #1 PixelsOnToast, Jan 5, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
    My new iPhone game "WordCrasher" is released on the App Store on 11th January. It's on sale for the first week at 50% off, so that's $0.99 US instead of $1.99. It is similarly discounted in all territories.

WordCrasher is my first game as an independent developer after 12 years in the industry working for companies such as EA and Rockstar Games. Previous titles include "Skate" (Xbox 360), "Bully" (PS2) and "Starlancer" (PC and Dreamcast).

Check out www.wordcrasher.com for more details, including a HD trailer.
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/kevinnggames
    Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kevin-Ng-Games/415211590160

Oh and a quick tip for fans of free stuff. The iPod Touch competition I'm running currently has only one entry! So there's a good chance of winning :) See the website for details.

2. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

ooh!

i like rockstargames! but this doesnt seem like the kinda game i'd like to play...

3. Gabrien

Gabrien Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2009
    Just have to say: this game is completely awesome! From the brilliant, simple concept, to graphics, sound, music, everything utterly oozes polish and attention to detail. Less than two minutes in I was acutely aware of having stumbled onto one of those rare games which, given an ounce of luck, possesses every attribute to in time be a classic. Seriously blown away by this. Wonderful job Kevin.

4. Gabrien

Gabrien Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2009
    And shouldn't this thread be under "Game Releases" instead of "Upcoming Games?"

5. PixelsOnToast

PixelsOnToast Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2010
    You're absolutely right, it got released today. I've just posted it there. Thanks for the mini-review, really pleased you're enjoying it!

6. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009