Brutal Difficulty Endless Games with High-Style (not minimalist) Graphics?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Exact-Psience, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Im looking for games like Unpossible and the upcoming Thumbdrift. Are there any more of these twitch-type brutal endles games, but with a more fleshed out graphic style as opposed to the minimalist norm?

I guess Boson X may be included, but i already have that. Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

2. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    #2 Exact-Psience, Nov 6, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
    Found Dub Dash, Storm Rush and Neon Drive which i cant download, if anyone's interested. I hope at least one of these satisfy my craving.

Really cant wait for Thumbdrift to go live.

If anyone knows of titles like these, please dont hesitate to share.

3. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Rage Quit Racer seems like it'd be in a similar boat to some of these. May want to give the Lite version a try at least.

4. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Watched the preview video, seems to be good. That icon is pushing me away from making the purchase though.

5. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    It's basically Unpossible with really long levels and a few things to collect/avoid. The whole "Rage Quit" name/icon is kinda unfortunate as it doesn't really have anything to do with the game itself. The dev prob just wanted to crowbar some popular internet term in there hoping it would rub off on the game. The sense of speed in this game is something else.