PipSpin (iOS/Android) $0.99 -> FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by RetroBolt, Feb 27, 2016.

1. RetroBolt

RetroBolt New Member

Feb 27, 2016
    Technician
    Saint Louis
    iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pipspin/id1071705747?mt=8
    Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MatthewBurton.PipSpin

Spin the line. Avoid the circles. Use your brain. Level Up!... in PipSpin, a minimal action puzzler that demands sharp reflexes and an enormous brain. Maneuver your line in perfect concurrency with choreographed moving obstacles through 10 delightfully challenging, fast paced, mind stimulating stages!

THOUGHT PROVOKING, REFLEX REQUIRING GAMEPLAY
    ● Pattern recognition puzzle action that'll make your brain HUGE
    ● "Hex-like" mechanics that demand precision, timing, and reflexes
    ● Easy to learn, precisely engineered 'touch left/right' controls

OLD SCHOOL LOOK. NEW SCHOOL PERFORMANCE
    ● Retro vector-mode-display with bright singular color schemes like the good ole' days
    ● Fast and seamless gameplay experience thanks to a unified menu and game scene.
    ● Celebratory 8 bit foam finger wearing robots!? Yes. PipSpin has those.

WHAT THE INTERNET THINKS OF PIPSPIN
    ● "...near perfect" - 5/5 AntyApps.pl
    ● "...the fast-paced action is quite fun" - andnandroid.com
    ● "...an ideal game for that bus ride or waiting room" - IndieGameMag.com

ABOUT THE STUDIO
    Matthew is a self taught dev who brings the challenge and aesthetics of old school games to new platforms. If you like PipSpin, consider buying the Hacker Edition and checking out my other games Ninjevade and PinPong! All the cool kids are doing it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for checking out the post!

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Woh... Why did i only hear about this now? I need this for my DontThrowiPad folder. :D

3. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    This guy has three apps in the store and it's very clear he has a sense of humor. All three games look very simple to play with that 'die fast, how far can you go, one more try' type of game play. Gone to go download them now.

4. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Ok. It is a great game. But it fooled me. I got to level 3 then BOOM, a forced video ad.
    So, apparently not completely free.
    There is an iap for a "hacker" edition. You can change the color of the game if you have this edition. Maybe it is how you get rid of ad as well??

Good one developer... You got me! :)

At least his other two games are honest about the ads.

5. RetroBolt

RetroBolt New Member

Feb 27, 2016
    Technician
    Saint Louis
    Hey there. I wasn't intending to fool anybody. I just wanted the game to be available to more people while allowing me to still make a bit of cash so I can continue doing what I love. Also, yep the hacker edition removes ads. Thanks for the feedback :)