Nimian Legends : BrightRidge HD · Open World Fantasy Adventure »»» Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Protopop, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Protopop

Protopop Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 21, 2014
    Nimian Legends : BrightRidge HD is free for a limited time.

If you've been on the fence, now's a great time to check it out:

Download it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nimian-legends-brightridge/id1021026309?ls=1&mt=8

Thank you to all the wonderful people who have taken the time to write, give feedback and critiques, test the game and be all around supportive:) Especially the people of the Touch Arcade forums. And thank you to Nullzone for suggesting I post on this thread.

Trailer

2. Protopop

Patreon Silver

Jul 21, 2014
    Thanks to everyone who has tried BrightRidge. there were over 100,000 download in 3 days.

Just an FYI that its will be free until Tuesday, so now's the time to try it if you're curious.

Full game, no in app purchases, no time limits, no surprises:)

3. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Which ios device can this be played with all settings maxed with a 30 fps frame rate??
    As i have the air 2 yet i can only play medium settings and even that has lag?

4. Protopop

Patreon Silver

Jul 21, 2014
    Thanks for trying it:) I have an Air 2 also, so i dont know about newer devices. But a lot of people have been saying you can max a lot out on an iPad Pro, and ive set a lot of the settings higher on an iPhone 6s. But i dont think any device could handle everything at 30fps right now. I just leave the options there because some people might prefer quality over framerate or vice versa, and it future proofes the game so as newere devices come out you can just up the quality - although i am working to get access to more devices so i can automatically set the optimal setting for each one.

5. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Ok thanks, no defo its great that we get the freedom to access all those settings, i guess the air 2 is. Ot the beast it once was lol

6. Protopop

Patreon Silver

Jul 21, 2014
    Hi everyone:)

Just a note to say BrightRidge HD is going back up in price.

Thank you to everyone who tried the game - it was more than 115,000 of you in one week.

I have received so much helpful feedback, and even a fan video or two:)

7. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

FREE again!

8. Protopop

Patreon Silver

Jul 21, 2014
    Free as a bird!!