Rate/Review BeyondDead for a chance at a $10 itunes gift card

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by ashtmj, Apr 6, 2012.

1. ashtmj

ashtmj Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2011
    IOS Developer
    Boston, MA
    Tweet your rating/review of Beyond Dead to MonsterRobot's Twitter (or post it here for those who don't have twitter)

Winners will be announced the same day the Chapter II update is released for iPhone
    Winners will be drawn at random so your review does not have to be favorable (tho nice reviews are always appreciated ;)

Reviews can be for either version of the game:

iPad version
    or
    iPhone version

[​IMG]
    SZC Beyond Dead iPad -Monster robot Studios by homeschooledmail, on Flickr

Good luck
    and thanks for your support

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Funny it does not show that I own the iphone version but I can still review and the Ipad version never let me review
    reviewed as dreadnok
    Classic Game Play!
    I guess I was lucky enough to get the game after the updates that people were going on about, because what I got was a trip down memory lane to my early days of owning the original NES and playing the original Metroid games. I'm loving this game, many times a company will concentrate so much on the graphics and making things look so real that they forget that a great game needs no gimmicks .....and this is a great game.

I really like that they took it back to where you have to search for your upgrades and new weapons and that the enemies are not coming at you in impossible waves but instead you take on more of a search and destroy mode, I mean it took a while before you even bump into things attacking you which makes it even more unpredictable.

Maybe this is also because of the update but the game play quite well on my IPad2 and actually looks pretty good in 2X this is not to say that the game is perfect because it not I did experience at least one crash and it can seem a bit slow at times 2 things I can live with in exchange for that retro look and feel I get with this game

And now it's out for Ipad for an even greater experience sleeker controls crisper graphics don't miss this one

3. danielfan

danielfan Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Software Engineer
    Reviewed as danielfanu in the US store

4. burn

burn Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Sys Admin
    5 star review on US app store as _burn:

5. Dazzlemi

Dazzlemi Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Id love to review it, but I got it with a promo code and itunes says I must purchase or download it first.

6. Daver16

Daver16 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Reviewed by David Abarno on US store
    Great Classic Adventure Game!

In Beyond Dead you explore a space station to find out what happened. The game is very fun and will remind you of some of your favorite games on SNES. As you explore you find power ups that will help you access new areas and defeat more difficult enemies! With the latest update it's better then ever!
    Less loading times, great looking graphics and gameplay! Great story and lots of fun to be had with this game! There are lots of different options for the controls so lots of room to get comfortable with. Can't wait for the story to continue with more updates!
    I recommend this to anyone that enjoys old school adventure games!