iPhone Shoot the Zombirds – Watch Amazing Teaser!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ArturID, Apr 27, 2012.

1. ArturID

ArturID Well-Known Member

Check out the official teaser trailer for the forthcoming release of Shoot the Zombirds! The game already hits beta status and soon will be released on the Google Play and the Apple App Store. More information about the game can be found in this thread.

We are very curious what Touch Arcade community thinks about the video, so feel free to share your thoughts here.

2. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    The teaser trailer looks great, especially the artwork.. I'm very curious about the actual gameplay, and hope you'll release a trailer with some in-game action before release day. Like what I'm seeing so far, though! :)

3. ArturID

Thanks for kind words about the video. Teaser should be ready for launch day :)

4. Aztlan.Games

Aztlan.Games Well-Known Member

Looks very promising. Good work so far!

5. ArturID

Thanks!

6. BigBadManiac

BigBadManiac Member

Apr 30, 2012
    x-ray Tech
    Savannah, Ga.
    Looking forward to this one! Love the art style...too bad your release did line up with Halloween.

7. PeterID

PeterID Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    We've tried, but didn't make it in time :D Then we were hoping for the next suitable release date - Valentine's Day. Again, the game wasn't as good as we'd want it to be at that time. Now that the game is ready we can't really wait to the next Halloween with the release :D

By the way - I know there's a number of Unity 3D fans on the forums. Possibly interesting news for you - this teaser was made pretty much with Unity alone. All the animations and post processing (real-time) done in your, and ours, favourite game engine.

Best regards,
    Peter.

8. cheaslum

cheaslum Member

May 1, 2012
    That is a really good teaser .... love the artwork and soundtrack

9. playerout

playerout Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2012
    Italy
    Love the artwork! Looks like the Dodos from the Ice age movie got a bad "nightmare before Christmas" night!!
    Waiting to see some gameplay...hope it'll be up to expectations!

10. Peewhy

Peewhy Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    After watching the trailer the artwork really jumps out at you. Very talented artists it seems based on the trailer.

11. PeterID

PeterID Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Thanks for the kind words, guys :)
    I'd like to announce that the release date is set to the 24th of May. After extensive tests we've finally submitted the game for approval, and now we're making a gameplay trailer.

Best regards,
    Peter.