Universal Trigger Fist - (by Lake Effect)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Aug 7, 2012.

1. banger1103

banger1103 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2011
    Yep and it stayed free for a week. W/e :rolleyes:

2. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Me too. But my main reason is that I don't have to wait for other players.

3. Firetruck94

Firetruck94 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    on mars
    I got my shotgun! It's awesome!

4. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Idgaf about online anymore I've completely given up on it it's just a pain. This game, to me, is offline.

5. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Everytime I do get to play online, they switch over to my team at the very last second and end up playing against bots anyway >.<

6. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    ikr fuuuuu

7. {SQUEEK}

{SQUEEK} Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Lol i 99% play offline. 1% is when some ine invites me. I rather pick up n go anyways

8. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
  9. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #1229 Rip73, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
    Lets not forget at 99cent it's a massive bargain and still officially on sale. FAAD doesn't keep stuff free forever. So even on sale at that price i hope people get it while they can.

Thing I noticed. As king (pretentious I know, sorry bout that, couldn't resist a quick brag) of the leaderboard (two boosters ahead of me don't count) I'm getting hammered by gamecenter friend requests. I presume that's down to the leaderboard position. Hard to say no to those that don't ref TA forum but i find i only say yes to those from here.

Play with friends is still best option to get an online match so saying no to friend request to people not from this forum is where the difficulty is.

Still can't pick a favourite class and weapon despite all the time put in to the game. Nice reflection of the balance of all the weapons.

10. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Train map is the best one for getting 2/3/4 killchains and decimators. On king of the hill matches.
    If you use m16. Camp at end of each map on whatever side hill is on and basically pick them off as they appear. You will rarely be in range of their weapons. They will eventually flank and kill you but if you move from cover to cover and crouch when reloading, you're odds are good.

Got me to second on decimator leaderboard.

11. tim240

tim240 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2012
    I find almost any map easy to get kill streaks if it's on king of the hill mode! You always know where they're heading/ where they are.

12. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Well I'm back from vacation :D

I still think this game is excellent. One of the better shooters on iOS. Going free for a week did help out with online play because I find it's much improved.

No disrespect to the devs because it is their game and they can price it whatever they feel or even go free.

I think that unfortunately the current trend is for iOS gamers to wait for games to go on sale now. You don't see many premium priced games in the top paid games, or grossing apps anymore. Even though I try to support the devs and buy day one at a premium price. I think that I will be a little more skeptical about buying right away unless it's a must buy. Knowing that most premium apps will more than likely be dropping their price a couple weeks later. ( This is just my opinion and yes it does relate to this game and many others)

13. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    It's not your opinion, that's a fact.

14. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    One thing that is annoying is your teammates siting in front of your line of sight. I dont know how maybe times im shooting a gun or gernade laucher and those stupid f**kers walk rogh in front of it. So instead of getting a kill.. I get killed

There should be team killing :)

15. Som yung gai

Som yung gai Well-Known Member

This happens to me soo much. Prevented me from getting Decimator #2. My K/D is vastly improved, approaching 2.0

16. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Disregard.

My emoticon didn't work therefore making this post pointless. ._.

17. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Yeah, and they always seem to run in front of me near the end of a decimator, or when I've got a shot at a 3 or 4-kill...:mad::rolleyes::D

I can see why LE didn't include FF, I mean, it would pretty much ruin the achievement system, but it would be satisfying...;):D

On a related side note, if you accidentally frag yourself, do you get a kill for it?:eek:

I shot off an RPG while zig-zagging through a train (yeah, I know, smart), and the kill counter at the top left listed me, killed by me...:eek::cool::D

DBC

18. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    What is everyone's preferred character to use? Gunner? Rifleman? Or Scout? The Gunner is working for me so far. :)

19. Firetruck94

Firetruck94 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    on mars
    So.... What exactly does a decimator do?

20. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    i wish then i would be able level fast just killing mysekf