Game Releases 2012 - Games to Come Each Week

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by triggywiggy, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Might be a good week for others, but it's looking like kind of dud to me. Can't play the new Shadowgun. Cubed Rally Redline looks like it may be a deadend with new controls (and honestly, didn't look all that different from the original even if it did have the same controls). The other releases so far just aren't exciting me.

Beatdown may get my attention after I hear some impressions.

2. juls363

juls363 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2012
    Dont forget the new update for zombies by bignic which will have endless mode ! Omg hell yes +_+

I'm lookin forward to shadow gun, real boxing, Beatdown , and cubed rally :)

3. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    #1503 backtothis, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
    Looks like there are quite a number of decent ones tonight:

Beatdown!
    Verticus
    Cubed Rally Redline
    Gear Jack
    Shadowgun Deadzone

I know I'll be getting CRR and Beatdown! We'll see about the others, lol. SD won't work on the 4th gen. :[.

4. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Bloons td 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Best td on the App Store with fieldrunners

5. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Only 2 buys this week
    Bloons td 5
    Cubed rally redline

6. Beatdown and shadowgun look pretty cook, gonna keep an eye out tonight.

7. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Let me know how they cook ;) lol I'm going for gear jack curious if there's a gameloft or gamevil tonight haven't heard anything

8. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Episode 5, the final to The Walking Dead, will be releasing next week as confirmed by Telltale Games.

9. Well, hearing reports that the controls on beatdown are not good on the ipad and that the buttons are not moveable. Ravenous games like League of evil don't play well on the ipads cause the buttons are way too far apart and too big. Unless you are 7 feet tall with super big hands, games are kinda tough to play.

So I will have to pass on it unless things change and they add moveable controls like wimp and mikey shorts have. It really should be a must for all ipad games to have moveable controls, especially now with the ipad mini coming along.

But will try to play shadowgun tonight if possible. 2 more hours.

10. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Thinking about getting Beatdown but still not positive... I guess I'll wait until I see more impressions.

11. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    This week is full of disappointment. I mean the releases arent bad, but i wish they were better.

I havent played Dream of Pixels yet, but i have downloaded it already and im just hoping it be really good because the rest are decent, but pretty average.

Verticus - For me, this has great potential, but the IAP may be the flaw. Somehow, at times im getting a generous amount of coins, but most of the time, it's bad.
    Beatdown! - this one is pretty good at what it offer, but it just doesnt offer much.
    Gear Jack - This of this as similar to Polara, but with LESS variety and way easier levels.

Looking forward to playing Dream of Pixels and Shadowgun Deadzone. Im not really interested in Real Boxing, so i'll wait for imps on that.

12. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    ^^ Let us know how you feel about Dream of Pixels. Right now, think that may be my only purchase.

13. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    Just a suggestion..

For those who have been disappointed from last week or maybe even this one and have an ipad2 or newer..Check out this thread http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?threadid=165122 ..You may want to try the game out as I believe it is one of the best new game out there right now..

14. studepaber007

studepaber007 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2011
    Ohio
    Has anyone tried Arranger yet? Looks interesting...

15. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Holy crap! i forgot about Arranger! downloading now. Sunuva... i was actually looking forward to getting this.

To be honest, im hooked with Verticus right now, but i can say it isnt for everyone, and it calls for either a serious grind, or a couple bucks on IAP (maybe more). I did buy te two doublers already so that makes it a $4 game for me. Im enjoying it as it is "different" from the rest of the runners.

16. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    At first I was sorry I missed the sale, but as I only have iPad 1, it wouldnt have mattered anyways.

:) Looks good though!

17. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    Hey maybe the devs are or will work on a version for the smaller screen just like bastion..Just wish the game gets the attention it deserves as it is a great game for me..

18. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Not really a new release but Bastion is out for the iPhone too since it's now universal

19. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Thanks for the heads up. I checked it out and it looks INSANE. Picking it up!

20. Well, I found a good one! Total recoil is pretty super! Plays like a modern rendition of Total Carnage.

It is fun, see the main thread for more info!