Best Rpgs.....

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Arcite, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Arcite

Arcite New Member

Dec 25, 2009
    Id like to know what rpgs on the touch have the best stories, and good sub plots. IE romance, character development, that good kind of stuff, any help would be great.

Right now I have Zenonia (just started) Inotia 2 (about 14 hours in or so) and SEED (got done with Kantos training)

If any of those have elements like that i havent ran across yet just lemme know

2. nephilim apps

nephilim apps Well-Known Member

May 30, 2009
    Paraeducator
    Roseville California
    in terms of rpg their arent many good ones other than the ones you listed though their are a few

vay is good

the aurora feint series is good (although its more like a puzzle game with rpg elements)

Hybrid: eternal whisper is good

wolfenstein rpg is good

ravensword is pretty good

crusade of destiny is decent

3. klako

klako Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2009
    There are a lot of ARPG, but I think there are too few turn-based RPG on iphone.
    In my opinion the best one is Undercroft. There is a lite version, so make sure to check that out.

4. The_Running_Man

The_Running_Man Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    The ones I enjoy that you haven't mentioned are:

Sword of Fargoal
    The Isle of 8-Bit Treasure
    Flatspace (a space trading/combat rpg similar to Escape Velocity)
    The Quest and all of it's expansions (if you don't have any of them get the Quest gold)
    Dungeon Hunter
    Rogue Touch
    Crusade of Destiny
    Undercroft

5. Jarek

Jarek Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    FISHLABS Moderator
    Końskie, Poland
    #5 Jarek, Dec 25, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2009
    It's good to mention Ravensword: The Fallen King too. It doesn't offer too developed storyline and subquests but shocks with Gothic-like graphic and gameplay.