Universal Fantasy Mage [RPG] loot grinding, pay once NO IAP

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by IllogicalGames, Jan 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IllogicalGames

IllogicalGames Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2014
    #1 IllogicalGames, Jan 21, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
    RELEASE ON FEB 17, 2016
    ALSO AVAILABLE ON IOS, ANDROID, WINDOWS STORE, INDIEGAMESTAND.COM

Hi Guys,
    Introducing our upcoming games called "Fantasy Mage". its an action rpg with easy control, focusing on grinding loot. you will find very wide variety of loots. 60 levels with different challenges each level, requiring different set of equipment to pass. check out the screenshots below and the gameplay trailer.

Armies of skeletons has been spawned by a mysterious power and is coming to a peaceful village to destroy it. As the village's only hope, you must defend the village from the invading armies of hell.

Fantasy Mage is an action RPG games. Battle countless enemies and level up your character to become a powerful mage. As you progress, you will find wide variety of loots. Equip powerful equipments and spells and customize your character. Face different types of enemies with different strengths and weaknesses. Identify the enemy's weakness and exploit them to your advantage.

Features:

Elemental damage system
    -----------------------
    Cast elemental spells such as fireball, earthball, and waterball. Elemental spells can only damage a specific elemental enemy. Use different strategies to defeat a certain enemy. For example if you encountered a fire element skeleton, its best to damage him using water spells.

Wide variety of loots
    ---------------------
    Find endless possibility of loots. Customize your character with different sets of items to defeat different kind of enemies.

Strategize your equipment
    -------------------------
    Each level consist of enemies with different element and strengths. Identify enemy's element and weakness and then strategically equip items to defeat them.

3 loadout system
    -----------------
    Equip and customize 3 loadouts which can be changed on the fly. Making it easy to change strategy against different kind of enemies. Each loadout can be customized to equip different spells.

Enemy manipulation
    ------------------------
    Identify enemy's strength and weakness and exploit them. With the right item, exploit enemy's defense, or burn it with burning status that deal damage over time, or knock them back with kinetic spell, stun, or slow their movement. If an enemy attacks too fast, slow it down or even freeze them. There are many ways to defeat an enemy.

Unique combat system
    ---------------------------
    Combat in Fantasy Mage is simplified so that the player can focus on dealing damage and manipulating the enemies. Just select an enemy and then the character will lock-fire on it until it dies or you changed target. now you can focus on dodging spells and figuring out the enemy's weakness.

NO IAP EVER
    ----------------
    For this is a paymium game, there is no iap ever in the game. you get what you paid for.

1.png 2.png

3.png 5.png

6.png 8.png

9.png 10.png

2. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Mega Back-Peddling?!

Hrm...looks like it has potential, but I certainly won't be spending any time on a game that has...a...HERO constantly back-peddling while casting spells...he needs a teleport, freeze, or minion since mages need to keep enemies at a distance as much as possible. If I'm running backwards the whole time it's a no go, pretty sure this is a pretty basic mechanic for a squishy ranged based class in almost all RPGs now...maybe this video is just misleading...all the way to the end of the video. Just a thought.

3. IllogicalGames

Dec 4, 2014
    yes, as you progress, you will learn new spells such as flying (dash), freeze enemy, burn enemy, kinetic push etc. to discover the ability you will have to play the game, i would be spoiling the surprise if i tell everything here.

and of course, in the demo there are limited to what you can do.

4. IllogicalGames

Dec 4, 2014
    new items added.. now have a chance for item to give special skills such as knockback, teleportation, and freeze. thanks for the suggestion.. we need more feedback guys

5. IllogicalGames

Dec 4, 2014
    we added items that can grant player the ability to use new skills such as freeze, teleport, knockback, and burn. more items will be added..

6. IllogicalGames

Dec 4, 2014
    we just uploaded a new game trailer check it out guys:

7. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Super excited for this :)

8. IllogicalGames

Dec 4, 2014
    Thanks for your support guys. i didnt expect to get a review by the toucharcade staff this soon. i thought i might have to email them to ask them to write about fantasy mage.. btw thanks to jared nelson for writing about fantasy mage..

today we just submitted the game to steam greenlight and hopefully gets a greenlit so we can release it the same time with IOS.. so im reaching out to you guys to help me by voting for the game on steam greenlight if you have steam ID..

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=609461994

9. SuyinRei

SuyinRei Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2015
    Lovely. cant wait :)

10. goggles

goggles Active Member

Mar 28, 2013
    Kiting enemies, the game.

11. IllogicalGames

Dec 4, 2014
    thanks for your support guys. we just finished adding up bosses to the game. if everything's great, we'll submit the games to apple today.. it will take apple about 14 day to review the submission and then probably the game going to be released in couple of days after the apple's review

12. WaveLightGames

WaveLightGames Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 21, 2014
    IT / Finance Manager
    Toronto, Canada
    Looks really fun. Is there an overall story or is it more of a survival game?

13. IllogicalGames

Dec 4, 2014
    there is an overall story. i wont say survival game. its more like grinding loot like diablo and torchlight.

14. IllogicalGames

Dec 4, 2014
    i tried to reach Jared Nelson, the writer who wrote about fantasy mage. anyone know how to reach him?

15. IllogicalGames

Dec 4, 2014
    check out the latest trailer...

16. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Super excited for this :D

17. IllogicalGames

Dec 4, 2014
    Great!! thanks for your support :)

18. IllogicalGames

Dec 4, 2014
    Hi guys, just quick update. fantasy mage will be available for download on Feb 17, 2016
    also, tune in http://mobcrush.com/toucharcade monday night EST to watch toucharcade streams fantasy mage.