Ipod Touch 3G Battery Case

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by SirAwesome, Jun 2, 2010.

1. SirAwesome

SirAwesome Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    Hey Guys,
    Hopefully this topic is in the right area... But I wanted to draw upon the vast knowledge of all the touchArcade forum goers on a question of mine :)

I am looking at getting the Mophie Juice Pack Air for my iPod Touch 3G. I was wondering what everyone's experience with it has been or if there is a better solution out there. I know there are a lot of external batteries but I want a internal battery/case that provides full ipod protection. There's a lot of options for the iPhone but it seems the choices for the iPod are a lot more limited.

Also my other question/concern is that will the battery case diminish the iPod's battery life as its charging the Ipod battery more often? Or does the ipod draw from the battery and then start using their own battery (not charging but just drawing from)

Thanks a lot for the help and input guys :) Much appreciated!

2. k1ngofk1ngs

k1ngofk1ngs Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    New Zealand
    I would also be interested to know peoples experiance and maybe for other types that you have used as well.

3. wmcwmc

wmcwmc Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Sumwhere
    I don't have it but i can answer this question. The Morphie Air has a power switch so when it is on it will continually charge it so it does "diminish" the battery. And the iPod Touch doesn't have the capability of "drawing" energy from the pack itself.