Fix the Leaks (iPhone / iPad) [Coming soon]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by emotionrays, Jul 26, 2013.

1. emotionrays

emotionrays Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2011
    Cherkasy, Ukraine
    #1 emotionrays, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2013

Story
    Once upon a time, a scientist created a machine to make jelly. But once the machine was built, there was an explosion and now a strange goo is pouring into the whole house. Luckily for him, his experimental creatures turned out to love the taste, and thus he discovered a solution...

2. Pixelized

Pixelized Active Member

May 26, 2011
    Wow! I remember you posting this on the game development section a long time ago, and I told you the concept was awesome! I thought you abandoned this project but it seems like you re-did all the art and made it overall way better!

If marketed correctly, this could become a hit on the app-store. Did you ever consider a publisher?

What specifically has changed from your old build you posted who knows how long ago to now?

What frameworks are you using?

Best of luck, I know I'm getting it.

3. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    The video made me laugh, just as cut the rope did, looking forward to this game. Count me in.

4. emotionrays

Jun 15, 2011
    Cherkasy, Ukraine
    Indeed, this game took 2 years to develop.

Yes, and even had contract with one of them and they invested money into this game. But then they decide to break the contract and focus on free-to-play games like Clash of Clans. I've been contacted several other publishers, but it seems like nobody interested because the game seems to be a bit too hard for general casual audience.

Updated graphics (I hired the artist), some changes in the gameplay, music and sounds, more levels, lots of bugfixes and optimizations. Here's the old video, so you can see by yourself:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anxguDLV7oM

Sparrow Framework (with some modifications), Box2d.

Thanks! The game is completed and I am currently making final polishing. It will be released very soon.

5. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Ohmygosh, THIS GAME!

Testing the previous iteration was fantastic.

6. emotionrays

Jun 15, 2011
    Cherkasy, Ukraine
    #6 emotionrays, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
    :)
    Yeah, I still have your device in the provisioning profile. By the way, if someone want to try the game before the release, just let me know. Its already on Testappflight.com.