iPad Tactical Warrior (by James Pawliuk)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ravenblack, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Jamvert

Jamvert Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Canada
    Well, not too much is happening with Tactical Warrior right now. There is a bug with one of the achievements on Game Center that i need to fix right now. I plan to submit that in a week or so when I am less busy.

On a more exciting note, I have a another game based on Tactical Warrior which will hopefully be coming out in several weeks. I will post screenshots and more info once we have decided on a name.

2. steviebwoy

steviebwoy Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2011
    e-Systems Analyst
    Cornwall, UK
    Hi sorry, only just read your PM. I'd go with Atlantia Tactics for the new name ;)

3. firetros

firetros Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    NECRO BUMP!!

only because this is my favorite game ever... <3

4. baelnor

baelnor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2012
    This game is currently free in the app store! I just downloaded it and playing for the first time. What an excellent little game.

For free, I suggest everyone try it out!

5. [SkyBorn]

[SkyBorn] New Member

Oct 24, 2012
    I just got this game and it is EPIC!

This game is so cool!!

Everyone who hasn't tried out this game needs to, it is epic.

How many achievements do you guys have?

6. [SkyBorn]

[SkyBorn] New Member

Oct 24, 2012
  7. ChodieFoster

ChodieFoster New Member

Nov 1, 2012
    Act 2 crash

During some of the larger battles the game crashes near the end of the fight. This is not consitent, after a few replays it eventually allows me to finish.

8. firetros

Nov 30, 2011
    Achievements?

So recently I've been on my quest to collect every achievement that there is. I'm just wondering if anyone has tips for some of the more difficult achievements, like for me Elite, and Incapacitater are really tricky. I have 58/67 achievements as of now, and I'm wondering is there anyone that has more?

If you are stuck on an achievement I will try to help you out as well =D

9. firetros

Nov 30, 2011
    60 achievements!

I just got to 60 achievements and some of them were really difficult.

I'm wondering if there can be any bonuses to getting past 50 and 60, like the starting parties that there are now, only with those values too. I think it would be cool for the 50 to have a woodland pack; A bear, a coyote and a badger. For the 60 one I think it would be really cool to choose your own combo of 2-3 guys, and then include 3 items as long as they are under a certain value, and you have to have 3.

Also, some more things that I would think would be cool is the ability to go back to any act you want once you beat the game to fight other things again.

10. firetros

Nov 30, 2011
    Barbarian's Abilities?

I can never get a barbarian that is really good out on the field. I guess I'm upgrading the wrong things. I usually go for bash and great fortitude. What does anyone else do? Right now I'm trying to get another achievement so I can have 62 =D =D

11. cretpetpet

cretpetpet Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    I dont like bash. I go for wirlwind and great stam great fortitude. Also the basic att

12. firetros

Nov 30, 2011
    Hello there! First person I have seen comment here in a while!

I find it hard to use whirlwind cause I use my barbarians as a wall of meat usually... Besides just heavy damage is there really any strategy in the gameplay?

13. cretpetpet

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    This game is really hard on hard difficulty:p
    My barb can deal good dmg.
    But the boss around here is the gladiatoro_O

14. firetros

Nov 30, 2011
    Yea. I have to play on hard all the time to unlock anymore achievements. >_<.

I really like the gladiator too, he can dish out massive amounts of damage. I think the comboes between characters are the best though, like a rally shout + flame potion = killer and then javelin sting with a pummel can be really good too.

15. cretpetpet

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    Hey, how to unlock the starting team that have a gladiator?
    I cant beat hard on the first map lolol

16. firetros

Nov 30, 2011
    Unlocking Starting Teams

In order to get a team that has a gladiator, you can get the IAP that gives you 2 new classes and 6 new starting parties, or you can get 40 achievements unlocked. Getting 40 achievements unlocked is pretty difficult, but if you are up for it, I can help guide you through. I have 61 achievements! =D

17. cretpetpet

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    Ye, i m not up for it right now. Just grabbed mincraft. Probably gonna burn some serious time on it

18. firetros

Nov 30, 2011
    Yea minecraft is fun too.. I was just playing it. I think tcticalwarrior is one of my all time favorites thoogh

19. firetros

Nov 30, 2011
    Anyone Else

Does anyone else have any good ideas for barbarians?

20. firetros

Nov 30, 2011
    I was testing some things yesterday and I found a great combo with barbarians. this set is just completely epic.
    This was with level 15 barbarians, and I had 3 of them. It was only tested on easy though so I don't know how these guys would do on hard.

Items: Tunics and Scones
    Why: Barbarians have weak ranged defense and with such stamina costing attacks, they often need to rest. Might as well make the most out of it

Attacks:
    Tackle 3
    War Cry 3
    Rage 2
    Devastate 2

Rugged Hide 3
    Great Stamina 2
    Regeneration 2

This gave them a good chance to not be dazed, slowed or stunned, which was great when facing badgers or the snakes. It also was good when fighting bears in the first level. Regeneration is mainly for the wave battles that deal a lot of damage over time to your guy and great stamina helps him use attacks like devastate and still have stuff to use left over. They had a total of 136 which almost allowed a rage and then a devastate, but if used with tackle it could be done.