uFrame Game Framework for Unity

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Michael@invertgamestudios, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Michael@invertgamestudios

Mar 22, 2014
    Hello fellow developers,

We are proud to announce the release of uFrame Game Framework now available.

Have you ever gotten halfway through a project only to realize the most simple change is a going to be a headache or is taking way longer than it should? If so, uFrame is the perfect solution for you. You can start building games like the pros TODAY!

uFrame, specifically created for Unity, is a patterns-based framework designed to give developers the tools, structure, and knowledge to develop games faster, easier and more efficiently.

Please take some time to view our tutorials and documentation, we are confident uFrame will make a difference in your development. Feel free to contact us with any question or to schedule a Skype chat.

[email protected]
    invertgamestudios.com

2. Michael@invertgamestudios

Mar 22, 2014
    uFrame 5 star review Game Framework for Unity

Another Great Review:

Amazing
    by Brad Turvey, 30 Mar 2014
    I have been using uFrame for a few days now and I can honestly say it has changed the way I use Unity. After the initial learning curve I have not slowed down once, I've just been churning out code. I don't have to stop and worry about creating spaghetti as as long as I follow the conventions, everything just wires up and works. I had to do a few small refactors at the start when I was getting used to the workflow but apart from that it has been smooth sailing.

It is amazing how simple, previously complex tasks become. It is a great iterative process that actually feels like you are creating something.

Looking forward to see what you guys do in the future.

Get uFrame now on the Unity Asset Store

3. Michael@invertgamestudios

Mar 22, 2014
    Get uFrame this weekend on th Unity Asset Store and get uBehaviors when we update this month.
    Buy uFrame

uBehaviors

4. Michael@invertgamestudios

Mar 22, 2014
    What People Are Saying About uFrame for Unity3d

Improves workflow and cleans up code. (1 of 1 found this review helpful)
    by Tim Bayer, 09 Apr 2014
    I have been using uFrame for some time now and like most reviews say, it has greatly improved my workflow. Scenes, games, objects, controllers, all seem to fit together now like never before. That has always been my biggest struggle with Unity, I know what I want and what I need, just not how to best organize it so when the project begins to grow it doesn’t become completely unmanageable.

It took me a little while to get my head around MVCVM, so when you try uFrame make sure you fully understand how it works before you give up or are quick to judge it. It will be different from what you have done before. Once things started clicking for me, everything started falling into place. Where I would struggle before in trying to figure out how to organize my project, with uFrame it just makes sense where to code things.

There is now quite a bit of documentation, examples, and tutorials showing how everything works. My recommendation is to go through all of it, especially if you are new to patterns like MVC or MVVM. It will take a little time, but it will be worth it in the end.

One other thing I need to comment on is support. I have never ever received support like I have with uFrame. My questions are usually answered within minutes containing a very detailed answer and usually examples. The forums are a little slow right now, but that will pick up with time. I appreciate the fact that they have their own forum. I’m tired of assets trying to do full support through a 300 page Unity forum thread…

If you feel like your project is unorganized or you are tired of projects growing into an unorganized mess when they get large, give uFrame a try and you won’t be disappointed. Their site now has a preview of what is coming in version 1.0, exciting stuff!

5. Michael@invertgamestudios

Mar 22, 2014
  6. Michael@invertgamestudios

Mar 22, 2014
    uFrame 1.0 now a 24hr Deal in the Unity Store 50% off

After getting 0 sleep we are very excited to announce uFrame 1.0, visual game development like you've never experienced before. Now part of the 24hr Deal Sale at 50% off.

We are posting the latest tutorial videos as I write this.

We thank everyone for there continued input and support.

7. Xaron

Xaron Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Just bought it, looks great! :)

8. floppyent

floppyent Active Member

Jul 20, 2012
    http://floppyent.com/
    Jacksonville, FL
    Thank you :)

9. Michael@invertgamestudios

Mar 22, 2014

Thanks, and for everyone else theres about 9hrs left for the 50% off Unity Asset Store Sale for uFrame 1.0 Game Framework

If you have any questions shoot us a email at:
    [email protected]

10. Michael@invertgamestudios

Mar 22, 2014
    uFrame In the Unity Forum

Purchased uFrame and have questions, head over to the forum in the Unity community.

11. Michael@invertgamestudios

Mar 22, 2014
    Follow us on twitter

If you haven't, follow Invert Game Studios on twitter @InvertStudios for the latest info on uFrame, the new extension for Unity 3d that will change the way you develop games.

12. Michael@invertgamestudios

Mar 22, 2014
    uFrame Memorial Day Sale

uFrame Memorial Day Sale, now only $70

13. Michael@invertgamestudios

Mar 22, 2014
    uFrame and 2014 Unity Awards

We are extremely humbled that uFrame has been selected as a finalist for the 2014 Unity Awards.
    Please consider voting for us:
    https://unity3d.com/awards/2014

14. Michael@invertgamestudios

Mar 22, 2014
    Games built with uFrame

Invert is now on Tumblr and Google Community, come see what people are developing using uFrame with Unity.