Senior interested in free testing/assistance

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by SirDarkened, Oct 11, 2011.

1. SirDarkened

SirDarkened Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Ha srsly?
    Where do I live?
    Hello there,

I am currently a senior in school and am looking for any developer around NYC area that would be willing to allow me to either help test their app or even show me some basics to learning coding etc.

I plan on one day becoming either a programmer/ some involvement in the video game industry and hope that this experience will open my eyes to what its like from the dev side.

Only real requests please. I will not share my address/other information for the time being.

This is for the spring/beginning of summer time of 2012.

2. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    I suggest you do a search for "beta tester" on this site, as developers often post messages requesting volunteer beta testers.

Simply follow their instructions to apply.

Red1.

3. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

I believe he is searching for a Position at a Developer near NYC.

SirDarkened, there are a lot Developer in NYC. The best would be if you write them a application. Some of them are always recruiting from Time to Time so your chance are pretty high to get a Position there.

Getting their Adress isn't that hard (Google). One of my Co-Worker did start his career in a similar Way and is now working for Ubisoft Montreal :)

Good luck and never give up!