The Walking Pig - Win $1,000 CASH

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by WolfStreet Studios, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Lol. Okay. If you said so..

Too bad that I didn't save a screenshot of our conversation on twitter before you blocked me that you guys told me that my prize has already been sent and the tracking number was PM'd to me here on Toucharcade. My bad.

No problem. Been in a few contest like this. Toucharcade will always be the best site for me for iOS gaming news source. Thanks.

Okay, no problem for me if my win got forfeited. I will believe whatever you say for now. But please, make your other contest real like the review contest. That way, we will at least regain your trust here in toucharcade. No lost for me. Only lost an hour of my life achieving that score though. :(

2. Andromeda101

Andromeda101 Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Yeah it doesn't take long to cheat. No wonder you like the high score contests.

3. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    I guess everyone that I competed here in toucharcade also cheated? Right? :D

4. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

If nothing else, these bozos are making us redo our contest rules around here so hopefully this won't happen again. Did anyone really expect them to pay out $1,000 cash? I mean that is sort of unheard of.

5. I didn't but you never know? They could be old money or oil money etc. sorry animax. That sucks dude. I deleted my reviews of their game, I don't want any part of them