The Game Community Brainstorm

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Cydro, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Cydro

Cydro New Member

Nov 8, 2016
    Hi guys, I'm a long time browser of Touch Arcade. I recently decided to delve into game development, for 3 purposes; for fun, to entertain others, and to (hopefully) make some money on the side. I haven't, however, been able to decide on an idea to develop into a game.

At first I thought an idle game would be a good way to start, however I don't want to make a knock off clone and further saturate the App Stores with the same game. After some more thinking I decided to come here and ask you all one question; what would you like to see? I'd love to hear any ideas! As I am still beginning, some simpler ideas would be ideal, such as a more unique take on the incremental genre.

Before you ask, yes, this is me coming to the community for help because I have little creativity of my own. My goal is to release to Android and see how that goes before making the move to iPhone. Thanks for any suggestions or ideas! :D

2. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    Hm I have ideas a lot, may post some in a bit if I can remember any

3. Cydro

Cydro New Member

Nov 8, 2016
    Please do! :)

4. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    you don't just want to make an everyday clicker game do you?
    how simple of an idea are you wanting?
    does it need depth or just a basic idea ?