Drifting School Bus by Invictus Games

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Invictus_Games, Jan 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Invictus_Games

Invictus_Games Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Mar 2, 2012
    Game development
    Hungary
    #1 Invictus_Games, Jan 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
    !!!! Drifting School Bus is out now !!!!

Download and play: https://itunes.apple.com/app/drifting-school-bus/id1088803345

[​IMG]

Hey, have you had enough of boring days? Drive a school bus - but don't do it the regular way! Drift with the school bus, pick up the kids on your way to the school, drop them off, and cause chaos in between!
    The kids will love it too, they laugh and scream while you drift across streets from left to right.

Who cares about the ordinary yellow school bus, anyway?
    Collect all the funny buses you've never seen before - drive with the rock ā€™nā€™ roll bus, get a redneck tractor bus, a double decker from the streets of London, or burn the road with a spooky Halloween bus, to name just a few among the many other crazy buses you can choose from. Also, most of the vehicles offer extra music and special effects, as well as crazy costumes for the children.

You can scare the kids right out of their pants on locations from oriental China to the Zombie apocalypse city. Zombie kids also love drifting.

Our game is so generous that it gives you gifts all the time. You like opening presents, don't you?

The Drifting School Bus game offers tens of achievements, leaderboards and a great collection of buses, power-ups, puzzles and much, much more.

Finally, if you can read this, you'll probably be smart enough to solve the daily word game as well.

You know the drill, let's keep drifting.
    YIELD TO THE DRIFTING SCHOOLBUS!

(Needless to say, if you are real school bus driver, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    The art looks really nice! I'm curious how it looks in movement. Any gifs coming soon? ;)

3. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Been waiting for this game several months now, very curious to how it plays, it looks great though.

4. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Color me interested! I'd like to see some gameplay in action here!

5. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
  6. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Hey, thanks for that! Wasn't quite what I was expecting, but it looks pretty good! Cracks me up that you pick up kids by drifting INTO them, and drop 'em off by doing a donut in the middle of the street!!! LOL!!! That's good!!! #

7. Invictus_Games

Invictus_Games Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Mar 2, 2012
    Game development
    Hungary
    #7 Invictus_Games, Jan 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2017