4-player games ???

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by bubblebass, Mar 21, 2011.

1. bubblebass

bubblebass New Member

Mar 21, 2011
    #1 bubblebass, Mar 21, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
    i would like some advice on good 4-player (wifi or bluetooth) games.
    there r 4 of us here at work where we play during lunch.
    over the last 2 years or so, we have played:
    texas hold'em
    monopoly
    uniwar
    risk
    and a car racing game (forgot name)

we r currently playing Neuro Hex (but sux as it is hotseat...really wish it had bluetooth as its one of the best games i've played on the iphone)

do you know of any other good games for 4 peeps that fall under the war-rpg-strategy genre?
    there r many games that say online multiplayer ect, but can never tell if i can play with my 3 specific co-workers or random peeps online...

thanks for the help!

2. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    - Dungeon Defenders has 4 player online+voice chat(tower defense/strategy).
    - Battle for Wesnoth has cross platform Multiplayer(war/turn-based strategy).
    - Scrabble.
    - Real Racing 1&2.

3. KentuckyFriedChicken

Feb 2, 2011
    Words With Friends is 2 player. Great Game...

4. anualisher

anualisher Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    IT
    Battlefield:Bad Company 2
    Multiplayer for up to 4 people is available via online, local wifi, and bluetooth in free for all and squad deathmatch game modes. You’ll get to battle against 3 other opponents in the mode. The maps are decently fun to play on with 4 people and matches flow quite smoothly without much lag.

5. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    carcassonne (strategy)

6. islashrek

islashrek Active Member

Mar 11, 2011
    Travel Agent
    Seoul
    Currently I am in kartRider Rush, Tic Tac Toe, It's fine to play with bluetooth. For more options you can go to homepage at the right side to find category and click games, there are some MMO game articles.

7. SirAwesome

SirAwesome Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    An awesome game would be the Tom Clancy game just released by gameloft, that has coop which with some good strategies and the ability to coordinate seems like it would be awesome!

8. bubblebass

bubblebass New Member

Mar 21, 2011
    can we (me & 3 from work) play Battle for Wesnoth on our own devices or only hotseat? i know it has online, but is that random match or can i invite specific friends?