Videos For Your Ipod App

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Maybenotnow, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Maybenotnow

Maybenotnow Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2010
    Film Maker
    AppCentreal
    What:
    Hello, first off let me introduce myself Im Gabriel, Im a filmaker and a gamer two ocupations that seemingly go together well. And I love and buy ipod apps over and over again. Now that you guys see im obviously a nerd let me tell you my purpose. I would love to make films for your ipod touch apps or anything else in this field (actually anything) the ipod app can be in beta or out of beta if you need a promotional video you got it.

Skill:
    Ive been a filmaker for about 7 years and Ive produced many different videos. And I have connections with the world with over 7000 myspace friends and 3000 facebook so publicity of videos are not a problem.

Cost and ect:
    FREE Absolutly free, Im doing this to work on my skill in app making and you wont be sorry, so give me a chance thank you

Pm me for details and or email me at [email protected] or text my buissness phone at 909-203-2934 text only thank you

Maybenotnow Productions

ps. Forum if it is illegal to post your buissness phone please notify me.

2. mehware

mehware Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2008
    Any Samples of your work?

3. Maybenotnow

Feb 24, 2010
    Film Maker
    AppCentreal
    Well that depends of my videos yes I will give you the links.
    I helped edit the following
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWiyQ1KRHco
    one of my better projects, that is not my channel tho it is worth subscribing to. And plus me doing this is a trial and error so pitch me any video request as long as you supply the footage i can help

4. Maybenotnow

Feb 24, 2010
    Film Maker
    AppCentreal
    Another thing if you wanted me to is just list the app you own and let me do my thing with it and ill upload it soon (Ill show you first) just say if you want it to be a trailer or a gameplay video if you want I can test out a trailer for lockdown.

5. mehware

mehware Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2008
    P.M. sent.

6. Maybenotnow

Feb 24, 2010
    Film Maker
    AppCentreal
    Pm accepted