The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. lmhowe50

lmhowe50 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    No sorry did say upcoming Worked out need 3700 sand for 3 bridges at Atol. 370 gems if don't get update soon,sort out my shipping problems:eek:

2. Harry A Jonkers

Harry A Jonkers New Member

Jan 19, 2013
    Folks
    If it helps.... I'm at lvl 73, and I think certain items you are looking for is not just a matter of drop rate. If have examples where I needed 4 items, the first 2 I got straight away and the other's I had to wait for weeks (e.g. this was to build a hospital on Murlods). It looks some items are triggered by levels or buildings that you need to have before you get them. For me the trick is: just keep expanding, building and upgrading and eventually the game will give you what you are looking for. I have not spent any money, and never got stuck.

Maybe some advice for further levels: get your resources up, esp. sand and coral as you can only get this on one island. Also upgrade you Zepplin Harbours. You wil need loads of sand and corals later in the game on all islands and having 3 or maybe 4 mines will not do it.

3. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    Shipping

I had to risk shipping last night and yes I lost it but sand is needed everywhere to build bridges,cut marble and is mounting up on mystery island.So I hope Game Insight is updating soon Do not want to build more sheds cos of running out of room Storage already full,not using gems to upgrade that or sheds:(

4. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    Trees and more trees

When I went to my game a social cheating warning came up then I saw that all my islands where totally covered in trees and bushes. Cannot see any buildings for them. It is going to take 1000s of food to clear them,not to mention the hours. This is 2nd time this has happened,took over 2 week to clear last time. Has this happened to anyone else:mad:

5. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    This happens if you play with the time/date settings. Or so I've heard#

6. Boo's mummy

Boo's mummy Member

Jun 6, 2012
    The update should have been on 6th January (12th night) and removed all the signs of Christmas. I'm guessing it shouldn't be too much longer......

7. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    Trees and more trees

I play this game on a android device plugged into a 42 inch TV The android uses WIFI At the moment I am having to use a WIFI booster to pick up the signal,when my game freezes I have to reboot my device which means I have to manually reset my clock It always goes to 31st December 1999 A virgin engineer is coming Tues to look at the router but if game insight think I am cheating that may explain it Personally do not see point of cheating Taking sence of challenge out of game:rolleyes:

8. Cordless monkey

Nov 3, 2012
    Awaiting update

Bit bored with game now. Finished all six islands, £150m in gold, no more quests and just earning more money from 20 restaurants on each island! Any idea when next update due?

9. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    So far just on mystery island used up 1000 food on clearing trees at 25 food a tree IT had already done this Now also got whirl winds carrying my men off Do not know how anyone can have 25 mill coins Lucky bugger Down to 120,000

10. Rach_0610

Rach_0610 Member

Jan 8, 2013
    How long did it take for people to complete the quests with the picture of a guitar and starfish on?

11. Rach_0610

Rach_0610 Member

Jan 8, 2013
    How have you completed it?? You buy gems or something?

12. genthem

genthem Member

Aug 20, 2012
    me too

I'm in the same situation. Been playing the game about a year and I think I have hit the end. It is level 90, maxed out at 53,000,000 star points. I have 130 MM in gold. All islands have maxed out houses to provide me 86 villagers per island. I have enough warehouse on every island to hold 6000 items and I have all items maxed. I think at this point I will just quit playing the game because there is nothing else to do.

13. supermum

supermum New Member

Jan 23, 2013
    well I cant remember exactly what it was for me but im on level 47 and now i need 6800000 to level up. its taking forever and ive only got 6369303 and the green bar isnt even in view yet :(

14. Sookie

Sookie New Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Christmas Tree

What happens with the christmas tree now thats it's not christmas? I can't move it or cut it down.

15. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    I missed out on chance to trim the Xmas tree so I guess it stays there until this Xmas 11 month + counting I certainly hope they do not take Xmas or Halloween decorations away Spent a lot getting them

16. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    :cuck

:c:confused: HELP I AM STUCK I am at the marble fforde I have to build police station. Cannot do that until I level up cheif house to level 9 Cannot do that until build 3rd household to level 4 Cannot do that until I get more happyness Cannot do that because I have to build police station to do that. I thought maybe if I pull down a community building and rebuild that might put up my happynes Did not want to do that without advice Would this work:confused:

17. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Update

New Update just came out

18. Boo's mummy

Boo's mummy Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Yes. Christmas is gone, there's berry bushes all over the first island and a chance to expand on one of the others. No new quests, yet. But there will be....

19. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Which other? I found places to expand on the first Island. I found the build 10 dino nests and find something quest. I'm now chasing the octopus away with my dinos. The problem with chasing the octopus away is that it uses all of your dinos so you have to chase the bad guys away manually. I also found a new light tower which I am working on. The whirlwinds are also back.

20. Boo's mummy

Boo's mummy Member

Jun 6, 2012
    My mistake, it is the first island and there's a mushroom finding quest. No whirlwinds or octopus for me yet, but I'm sure they'll come. Glad there's been an update - it starts to become a bit tedious just tapping to collect money and having no purpose.