Plants vs zombies: Garden warfare

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by lilneo, Jun 2, 2014.

1. lilneo

lilneo Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Work in State Government
    México
    #1 lilneo, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
    So, what do you think about this? :D

[​IMG]

2. Looks cool, it was.interesting what games apple showed during the keynote like this, candy crush, clash of clowns, and leos fortune. Mostly freemiums.

3. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    I was genuinely surprised with how much I enjoyed Garden Warfare on the consoles, as long as this is handled fairly well then I'll definitely be double-dipping. My cynical side is definitely cautious given that there are already micro-transactions in the console version and that's a lot more expensive than this is likely to be.

But doubts aside, it's a really fun and silly game that brings back the entertainment into team-based shooters. I've put a lot of hours into the game and there's been some impressively generous free DLC too.

4. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    #5 JCho133, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
    Even though it'll undoubtedly be freemium, I'm down. I'd love to have this on my phone.

5. lilneo

lilneo Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Work in State Government
    México
    #6 lilneo, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
    Even if it were free to play, hopefully this balanced well as PVsZ2, and is not as aggressive in a matter of possible IAP! :)

6. noah0706

noah0706 Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2014
    A mowing business
    Kannapolis, NC
    I played the Xbox 360 version with a friend and it was pretty cool. Just hope its not riddled with IAP XD

7. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    So are we getting console ports now? I'll buy it , if only to prove that console games should be ported.

8. ackmondual

ackmondual Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2009
    U.S.A., earth
    Looks neat, but probably one of those games I should avoid for dear life. I played the first GW and 2nd GW on Xbox One (or was the 1st one was for 360?), and they were fun. Perhaps too fun. :eek::eek: I had a feeling if I installed it on my PC (via Steam), I may get hooked. I'm currently playing Plants Vs. Zombies 2, and I don't think I'll have time for more than 1 freemium title at a time. GW2 uses the same seed packets/"loot boxes"/CCG-style booster packs that's similar to PvZ2!