Push Panic!

Barry Kostjens
Push Panic is refreshed! Expect the classic, exciting and colorful puzzle game that introduced four frantically fun game…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Push Panic is refreshed! Expect the classic, exciting and colorful puzzle game that introduced four frantically fun game modes and fast-paced gameplay on iOS back in 2010! Tap the blocks to blast combinations off the screen before the pile of blocks reaches the red panic bar and topples over! Push Panic includes 75 intense levels. Each of the four exhilarating game modes introduces explosive new challenges! *** WHAT DO THE CRITICS THINK OF PUSH PANIC? *** "Rated as Top 25 Game of 2010 By MetaCritic!" "Snap it up while you can." -Destructoid.com "4/4, Perfect Score.....A Must Have!" -SlideToPlay.com "Push Panic may have single handedly changed my mind on casual games....I knew I was hooked on the game when I realised I had been playing it for 3 hours straight." - IntoMobile.com "Straightforward colour-matching mechanics, challenging modes, and excellent replay value make Push Panic highly recommended!" 8/10, Silver Award- Tracy Erickson, PocketGamer.co.uk "Push Panic – a title that thoroughly deserves great fortune and success. 4/5 ADDICTIVE." - Jennifer Allen, 148Apps.com "Kostjens has somehow managed to achieve the impossible with this colourful and frenetic box tapping challenge by injecting new life into the oversubscribed match-three puzzle market." 8/10 - QualityIndex.com *** SO MANY WAYS TO PLAY! *** ● Classic Panic - Tap the blocks to blast combinations off the screen before the pile of blocks reaches the red panic bar and topples over! But there's a limit of blocks you can remove each level... So watch out! ● Score Panic - Ready for an endless Push Panic experience? This is your mode! Get the highest score possible until your pile of blocks reaches the top of the screen! Go go go! ● Color Panic - Keep you eye on how many blocks of each color there are on your screen! If there are more than 8 blocks on the screen of the same color, you're game over! ● Time Panic - Don't have a lot of time to play a game? Don't worry! You only get 180 seconds to try and get the highest score possible! Compete against the world to get to the top with Game Center! *** COMPETE & GO FOR THE GOLD! *** Game Center integration provides tons of achievements and allows for competition in real time on global leaderboards. You can also tweet your scores! Try to achieve olympic-like greatness by completing objectives and earning bronze, silver or gold medals! *** POWER UP & SCORE COMBOS! *** Randomly falling power-up blocks include chain-links to combine multiple color strings, point multipliers, time freezes, bombs, and a bar-raising block that gives you more wiggle room! Try to link as many colored blocks together as possible for massive combos and bonuses to earn numerous medals and outrank your friends! Can you handle the onslaught of blocks without losing your cool?
Information
Seller:Barry Kostjens
Genre:Action, Puzzle
Release:Jan 16, 2012
Updated:Apr 22, 2015
Version:1.7.3
Size:32.4 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (3)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal