Overkill 3 - Going 3rd-person & cover-based

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by craneballs, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craneballs

craneballs Well-Known Member

You may have heard about Apple's crusade against all things violent. This is our Appstore review video. Have you noticed anything?

A little over 50 hours left till launch.​

2. Rangulf

Rangulf Active Member

Feb 9, 2015
    #62 Rangulf, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
    The suggestions in my previous post were based on a REALLY early build of Overkill 3, which was from around October to November. So, I went ahead and tried the test flight version from this February (I assume this will be the global release version as well).

I absolutely love the current product. Lots and lots of firearms to choose from, around almost double or more from the last version I tried. Mega bosses in the previews make me want to slay them (Which I still haven't reached). I'm still leveling my profile to get better equipment to clear the more difficult stages, and if you'd look at the battery usage of my phone, OK3 consumed about 80% of it in the past week. That's how much I'm hooked with this game. Excellent job there, I hope this thing gets an editor's choice award or some recognition.

A couple of questions though.

1. Would Black Market weapons return, or will they be gone forever if you pass them up?
    2. Will my progress be saved in the cloud save feature in the test-flight version be compatible with the global release version?
    3. I am currently using OK3 from an appstore account that currently has the game released (an NZ account). My main account still doesn't have OK3 in its appstore. If I get the latest version of OK3 in my main account (The non NZ one), will my progress from the test-flight NZ version be carried over to the release version? Or should I just update the one from my NZ account?
    4. I can't seem to find the videos for free medals link as well as the share link in the game. I saw it before, but it disappeared for some reason.

3. craneballs

Oh boy, it is amazing to see such reaction to our game!

1. We're planning this feature for the multiplayer game - as a reward, you'll be able to get back to the previous ones.
    2. If you are on the same GC account then yes, it will transfer.
    3. Same as above.
    4. We had to turn them off for a while, but should be fine now.

Cheers,
    Craneballs

4. Nonstickron

Nonstickron Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Graphic Artist / Pre-Press
    Central Florida
    Can you make it possible to disable just the main characters voice? I really don't want to listen to his cheesy one-liners anymore.

5. craneballs

Hell no!

Another cheesy one-liner, sorry about that... Well, we'll see. If there are more people hatin'on that, we eventually might.

6. ictoanen

ictoanen Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Netherlands
    #66 ictoanen, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
    I just downloaded the game from the Dutch app store and I was excited to play. Unfortunately the game crashes in the loading screen after the company logo. This happens on both my iPhone 5 and iPad Mini 2. Any tips as to what I could try? A reboot didn't help.

Solved it: switched on airplane mode and now the game loaded properly.