5000 Copies of Adventure Bar Story for FREE! Own A Bar Inside an RPG!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by ZigZaGame, Mar 23, 2012.

1. ZigZaGame

ZigZaGame Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Earth
    Own a Bar Inside an RPG! Giving Out 5000 Copies of Adventure Bar Story for FREE!

How to Win a Free Copy:
    1)Like Our Facebook Page and share the first post on your wall.
    http://www.facebook.com/AdventureBarStory

2)Follow ZigZaGame_Inc on Twitter & Re-tweet the first post (if you don’t have twitter ignore this step).
    https://twitter.com/ZigZaGame_Inc

3)Download the following FREE app, FreeAppDaily (game will be gifted through this app).
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/freeappdaily/id470044625?mt=8

4)Let us know you’ve completed the above steps by dropping a quick line on this thread.

The gift campaign will start sometime between this Friday and Sunday!!! (The ban issue between FreeAppDaily and Apple has been resolved according to FreeAppDaily. They were once taken off the appstore, but now back on, so it’s probably safe to assume it was resolved.)

2. justln

justln Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2011
    Singapore
    Just a warning about the app FreeAppDaily.

Seems like many people had their apple account disabled after using FreeAppDaily, go read the recent reviews.

3. ZigZaGame

Oct 25, 2010
    Earth
    thanks for the warning, as i wrote above, FreeAppDaily has confirmed us that their issue with Apple has been resolved, which is why their app is now back on the appstore. the company behind FreeAppDaily is huge, they probably won't lie or scam, so i wouldnt worry about it.

4. rhettzhang

rhettzhang Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2012
    Has been hurt by this app and wont trust it.

5. ZigZaGame

Oct 25, 2010
    Earth
    I definitely understand your concern. They had some problems in the past, im not exactly sure what the problem was, but Apple probably thought they were scamming, and therefore removed the app and banned people involved. According to them (very big public company), the issue has been resolved, and the app is now live on the appstore again. while we are not associated whatsoever with FreeAppDaily, we decided to go with this thinking it would be a great opportunity for Toucharcaders to get a free game.

6. rhettzhang

rhettzhang Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2012
    Understand your position. However, many people has been hurt deadly by this app and the account been disabled associated with this app. As one of them, to keep the account safe is the first priority. Highly propose you to change other opportunity.

7. kelvinchi

kelvinchi Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    liked as Kelvin LEUNG on facebook, also on Twitter as Kelvin LEUNG too :)

8. FriggleFraggle

FriggleFraggle New Member

Mar 23, 2012
    Liked as Isaac Smith

9. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

Already own it, fantastic game. Universal update would be nice? :)

10. chapel07

chapel07 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    already own this..and universal game in the next update would be great!

11. kzwen

kzwen Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    #11 kzwen, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
    edit

12. brerlappin

brerlappin Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2009
    RT'd @brerlappin

Thanks!

13. Yume

Yume Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2012
    I shared it on my wall. I don't have twitter, so I can't do that.

But it looks really nice :)

14. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    liked as Quincy jones
    tweeted as dreadnokv1

15. yufeiying

yufeiying Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    I can't trust FreeAppDaily any more!

16. try2bcool

try2bcool Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2012
    ^^^
    This.

As much as I would like to get this game for free, I would rather just buy it than take that kind of risk. Not to mention I don't want to share my Facebook account with (potentially) thousands of strangers. It's just not worth it.

17. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Wow, the Twitter thing, the Facebook thing, and the FreeAppDaily thing? Anything else? Maybe sleep on a bed of razor blades? Too much. I'm not going to sell my soul for a free game. I know your intentions were good but is FreeAppDaily's reputation the one you want to link yourself to?

18. ZigZaGame

Oct 25, 2010
    Earth
    Twitter and facebook is just a few clicks, our intention was to simply get people to help us spread the word, which is why we never asked anyone to give us their twitter id nor facebook id (this was not clear enough, our mistake). We may have pushed it a little.

My job is to get the game in the hands of as many people as possible, and I am sorry if our campaign is causing hard feelings to people who had trouble with the FreeAppDaily service in the past. We are not associated with FreeAppDaily service in anyway. Having said that, behind the FreeAppDaily team is a public company, and they've assured us the misunderstanding between Apple and the service has been resolved. I assessed the situation and thought it would benefit the users and therefore us. However, I understand that it caused massive problems for people in the past, and I thank you for your concerns and advises. I will take them into consideration when I have to make similar decisions in the future. For now, whats done is done.

For those of you who gave FreeAppDaily a chance, ABS should be now featured for grabs.