Jump Birdy Jump + HD are FREE! (.99/2.99 > FREE)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by AnarKitty, Oct 24, 2011.

1. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA

Jump Birdy Jump

A little bird wants to join his better half but the cruel world won't let him. Collect as many stars as you can while ju…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    A little bird wants to join his better half but the cruel world won't let him. Collect as many stars as you can while jumping between wires and avoiding pitfalls.

Video: http://bit.ly/BirdyVid

Jump Birdy Jump is a fun little game hand-crafted by a guy in his garage after 19 weeks of eating nothing but ramen.

“I hope players will enjoy Jump Birdy Jump as much as I enjoyed developing it. I’m already working hard on new features for future updates.” - Jean-Claude Cottier, Jump Birdy Jump’s creator.

*** Highlights ***

-70 challenging levels (more coming soon).

-HD and Retina support.

-Original characters (I mean, have you ever seen a physics-based game on iOS starring birds?).

-Simple game mechanism.

-0% cats.

-Secret stuff you'll never find. Or maybe you will. We'll see.

-Adorable artwork.

-100% fun for everyone.

Play the top-rated game in the Cottier household NOW!

*** Quotes from Jean-Claude’s family ***

“This is the best game I’ve ever played on iPhone. Wait, what's an eye-phone?” - His Mum. (In all fairness, Jump Birdy Jump is also the only game she's ever played on iPhone).

“This is completely stupid! They are birds, why can’t they just fly?” - His Dad.

“Yes, your game is nice Jean-Claude… Can you set the table? It’s time for lunch.” - Rachel, his Wife.

“We luv your game, daddy.” – Julien, Marine and Anaïs, his kids. (Paid with candies)
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade, Family, Puzzle
    Release:May 24, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (9)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Jump Birdy Jump HD

A little bird wants to join his better half but the cruel world won't let him. Collect as many stars as you can while ju…
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    A little bird wants to join his better half but the cruel world won't let him. Collect as many stars as you can while jumping between wires and avoiding pitfalls.

Video: http://bit.ly/BirdyVid

Jump Birdy Jump is a fun little game hand-crafted by a guy in his garage after 19 weeks of eating nothing but ramen.

“I hope players will enjoy Jump Birdy Jump as much as I enjoyed developing it. I’m already working hard on new levels and new features for future updates.” - Jean-Claude Cottier, Jump Birdy Jump’s creator.

*** Highlights ***

-70 challenging levels (more coming soon).

-Original characters (I mean, have you ever seen a physics-based game on iOS starring birds?).

-Simple game mechanism.

- Universal support: iPad, iPhone, iPod, Retina.

-0% cats.

-Secret stuff you'll never find. Or maybe you will. We'll see.

-Adorable artwork.

-100% fun for everyone.

Play the top-rated game in the Cottier household NOW!

*** Quotes from Jean-Claude’s family ***

“This is the best game I’ve ever played on iPhone. Wait, what's an eye-phone?” - His Mum. (In all fairness, Jump Birdy Jump is also the only game she's ever played on iPhone).

“This is completely stupid! They are birds, why can’t they just fly?” - His Dad.

“Yes, your game is nice Jean-Claude… Can you set the table? It’s time for lunch.” - Rachel, his Wife.

“We luv your game, daddy.” – Julien, Marine and Anaïs, his kids. (Paid with candies)
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:May 24, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

The highly-rated and excellent casual games are free for the first time since release in May. Definitely worth checking out! :)

2. Ovogame

Ovogame Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    Game Developer
    Morestel, France
    Worth downloading!!!

I was going to post about this (these are my games) but you've done it before me :)

Guys, try Jump Birdy Jump, it's a really good game. Also, an update with 10 more levels will be release soon after the sale end. If you like games like Cut the Rope, Angry Birds, Where's my water... You should love Jump Birdy Jump too.

Here is a video:

JC

3. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    What's the difference between the normal and HD version?

4. sam the lion

sam the lion Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Italy
    I was wondering the same... if I remember well, the HD version was initially the only universal one. Maybe he decided to give universal support to who bought the iPhone version, so now the two versions should be exactly the same. They also seem to have identical file sizes.

5. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    guys, this game, also if a bit repetitive, can gift you a lot of fun and good time.
    For free it's a must

6. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    Really good game, but it can get quite challenging and frustrating in later levels.

7. Ovogame

Ovogame Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    Game Developer
    Morestel, France
    If you didn't get it: Hurry up, I'll leave it free for a tiny bit longer.

JC

8. Good game. Usually I am not into slingshot games, but this one is really good. Easy to control, cute theme, and challenging but not frustrating controls. Highly recommended!