Universal Puzzle & Dragons (by GungHo O. E. Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Vovin, Nov 8, 2012.

1. jyf1986822

jyf1986822 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Fafnir only get bull bonus exp from emerald ones, since his main attribute is wood. No matter which dual attribute the monsters are, they only get full exp from 'food' of their main attribute. btw, I have seen that you have ADK already. why you evolve Fafnir to wood/water element? I think evolve Fafnir to wood/dark is better, since that makes a chance for you to form a wood/dark 6.25 dragon team.

2. jyf1986822

Nov 19, 2012
    use all your stones on emerald dragon today, since I have seen you have a beautiful grass team. I nearly use 20 stones on my JP account in the past 3 days. I have a huge numbers of monsters need to feed.

3. iEdGamer

iEdGamer Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2012
    Is there any place I can farm for a Vampire? I'm a non iAP player and at rank 18 :)

4. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Not even close from what I saw... I can't remember where I saw the img but someone posted one somewhere the stats were like 1/4 of what you are saying

5. Sheapy

Sheapy Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Than you're not even thinking of the right monsters, cause I'm looking at a Meteor Volcano Dragon and its stats are 1.1k HP and 1k atk at level 1

6. valariel

valariel Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2011
    seems like it's time to evolve my aurora dragon too!

7. jyf1986822

Nov 19, 2012
    wow, you have a long way to go if you wanna a vampire. It can be dropped in castle of satan. However, you also can get it if from pal egg machine. Good luck.

8. iEdGamer

Jan 18, 2012
    Thanks for the reply! How about Lilith? I can get the pre-evolved version from the Succubus Dungeon where they appear in 3 as boss right?

9. puzzledra

puzzledra Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2012
    from pal egg machine..i think it has a low percentage of dropping rarest of rare monsters

10. iEdGamer

Jan 18, 2012
    I've gotten a Vampire once from the Pal machine using a sub-account.

11. Nycteris

Nycteris Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    I have Loki as my team leader, but I really am a novice so I don't have any advice to give about him.

12. iEdGamer

Jan 18, 2012
    Loki is a great monster and I do hope your Loki's at level 30 too. Anyway, you can just keep farming for monsters and don't fuse with your loki. Train up other characters, it will definitely help!

13. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    My ADK isn't fully evolved yet, lvl 60/70 at the moment. You make a great point about making Fafnir dark, thank you for the advice!!

14. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    *facepalm* Okay, that monster has good stats, so all the rest must too? I am not thinking of the wrong monsters. I will see what I can find on them and post.

15. vinlou

vinlou Active Member

Nov 24, 2012
    Does anyone remember where to get the dragon fruit

16. Slottm

Slottm Active Member

Nov 25, 2012
    The monsters in question are lil' (element) dragon. They start off at 2 stars when you get them as drops, and their stats are extremely low. Once they hit 4 stars they start surpassing nearly anything else you may have (aside from gods) and at 5 stars, they become trucks with 20k dmg aoe on 15 turns and 50% dmg reduction to their element.

17. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Fair enough, but those werent the dragons I was asking about. I was asking if the dungeon rewards dragons were any good. My apologies if we were on different wavelengths.

Whats the point of the crappy dungeon dragons if the much more common 'lil dragons are so much better?

18. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    You mean the starter dragons?

19. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    There is the Forrest dungeon,
    Blizzard Dungeon,
    Evil dungeon etc

They have dragon bosses, and these dragons seems to suck.

Someone else said the lil black/red/green etc dragon evolve to be really big super beefy heavy hitters whereas the dungeon dragons seems really weak in comparison.

So I am wondering why those easy to obtain dragons are better stats wise than the harder to obtain counterpart.

20. tobiasdu

tobiasdu Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    When max-leveled, those legendary dragons' stats is slightly better than those 5-star dragons. I agree that the 5-star ones are way more useful, at least for now.

In ver 4.3 those legendary ones will be able to get dual-attributed, and their skill will be 40x their ATK. Making them a little more fearsome.