Arranger -> Free (Different publisher, might want to dl even if you own it)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Greyskull, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale

Arranger!

(soundtrack available @ www.distropolis.com)

Stop by my site to check out my music, videos and stuff ....
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    (soundtrack available @ www.distropolis.com)

Stop by my site to check out my music, videos and stuff ....

NOW FREE!

ENJOY.

Drop your sword and pick up your sax! Enter the realm of "Musica" and set out on a retro quest to become the greatest musical arranger in the land!

-> 9 realms with 9 musical boss battles ranging from power ballad to funk
    -> 16 instruments to collect including guitar, synth, trombone, and vocals
    -> More than 25 unique minigames and puzzles such as Turpato Peeler, Endless Jogging, Burger Blaster and Spice Invaders.
    -> Keep track of your progress with the Quest Log
    -> Never lose an item with help of your faithful pet Dorg.

PLEASE NOTE: If you have previously purchased the version published by AYOPA GAMES, you can keep playing that version. The game is under a new publisher, so the versions released under AYOPA GAMES will not receive future updates and cannot be re-downloaded once deleted from your device.

Twitter:
    @distropolis
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Adventure, Music
    Release:Apr 18, 2013
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

I've had my eyes on this game for awhile, but never got around to buying it. It won't show as a price drop in an app tracker because this is by a different developer. It was published by Ayopia...if you own this, I would DL this version...apps that already exist but are released under a different publisher/developer often times means the rights have changed hands, and you may not be able to re-download from Ayopia. I'm not sure, but this is often a sign of that. The dev usually makes it free for a day or so so that previous purchasers have a chance to get it without paying again.

2. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Reading the description, I was right. Ayopia won't be supporting this anymore, so grab it while you can. Or, if you never bought it and want to be a gentleman, wait for a price increase. ;)

3. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    n this one also universal build.. :)

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    This.

This is one great game... Get it now, or buy it when the price goes back up. It's worth it.

5. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Got it (again); it's cool of the developer to offer for brief free period after switching publishers. Thanks to Greyskull for the notice.

6. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Seems like I had this before from the other publisher... so... downloading the re-published version.

7. amdreh

amdreh Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Brazil
    Looks like Don't Look Back on acid. Lots of it. :D

8. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Sooooooo... what's up with Ayopa?

Are they just done with publishing? Or is this just one of those confusing behind-the-scenes dirty mess things where the dev decided to break away from the publisher?

9. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Well, whatever happened I'm happy with the change. I picked this up the last time it was on sale and it crashed immediately. Kept checking for updates and they never came. But downloaded it again today and it runs fine! So now I finally get to check it out!

10. distropolis

distropolis New Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Game Dev here. No dirty mess with Ayopa. They are great guys and have put out some awesome games.

If you have purchased and downloaded the app under the Ayopa brand, you will need to download it again (currently free) if you would like future updates. The game will be free for 1 week so tell your friends!

Just to be clear ... I don't intend on changing much in the future unless there is a huge spike in interest in the game. The version released now is current and complete and pretty much identical to the final Ayopa release.

Thanks for the recommendation and sorry that it crashed for the user above ... glad it is working now though!

11. matyou98

matyou98 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2012
    I have to say its good etiquette to release a game free if the publisher changes. I purchased this game and gesundheit! before they switched publishers and would have been pretty upset to lose those purchases. I'm also glad I read these forums to know when this happens.

12. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    I've nothing but positive buzz about this game. Downloading...

13. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Never even heard of this before...

14. amdreh

amdreh Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Brazil
    Me neither, but I played few minutes and looks like Don't Look Back in Wonderland.

15. slammajamma28

slammajamma28 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Software Developer
    'Murrica
    Picked this up, never heard about it until now.

Looks pretty cool!

16. distropolis

distropolis New Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Thanks everyone! It probably won't appeal to everyone .. but I hope most people can get some enjoyment out of it.

ALSO:

Here is a link to the game soundtrack that I just released for the game as well:

http://www.distropolis.com

You can stream it and buy it as a "name your price" download.

17. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    How did so many people miss this? It was in TA's "Best iPhone and iPad Games of 2012: RPG and Adventure" article. If there are any articles you should read it's the "Best of 20XX" ones!

That said, I didn't pick it up. It came out on a fairly good week with Micro Miners, Gear Jack, Dream of Pixels, Coaster Crazy and Bloons TD5.

18. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Same here, I didn't forget it, it just joined my massive wish-list and I never got around to purchasing it.

Another interesting looking music game I want to grab is called Goblin Groove (iPad only). Check it out you music game lovers if you haven't. I think it's a Goblin-Based Sequencer...and I don't think I have one of those ;)

19. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Bought the game when it was still published under Ayopa, but never got around to playing it. I guess I might as well just start now with the new version.

20. Wow, this game has some ugly graphics, but I will download and try cause you all seem to like it. Thanks for posting.