Universal Middle Manager of Justice - (by Double Fine Productions, Inc.) - Universal

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Sep 5, 2012.

1. DF Kee

DF Kee Active Member

Aug 29, 2012
    We're working on those bug fixes and tuning now. Then we resubmit to apple. I'll let you guys know as soon as I know!

2. WakeOfPoseidon

WakeOfPoseidon Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2011
    Engineer
    Sweet Justice was my initial hero. After beating the first boss, I additionally picked up Surge Protector. Selecting either hero for either Bus Rescue mission causes the game to hang on the "Approved" screen with no way to proceed.

3. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    I got flame head sweet justice and surge

4. Urthop

Urthop Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Hm, maybe the thread title should be changed to reflect that it's been pulled? And perhaps the thread even moved to Upcoming Games even, to avoid further questions like this happening ;)

5. ExitaR

ExitaR Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Philippines
    Just subscribed to the thread and watched the preview. Looks great! File size is a bit big but I'm going to download it nonetheless :)

6. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    I been playing now I beat the clones and now there's no bad guys to beat besides for coins. Guess now I gotta wait for the release :(

7. matrixagent

matrixagent New Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Same here, already researched everything and maxed out the building completely - all within my first day of playing. The game is very very very easy, I don't know what those folks not able to beat certain bosses did wrong. I think of all the fights up to the current "no-more-story"-state I had to repeat one or at the most two.

8. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    Well I think once it is released things will be different don't know about tougher but variety is something that might be added. Hopefully some ideas I was saying might make it through. Maybe also more adding different rooms and adding more story. They been quiet lately maybe it will come out this wensday I just hope more bad guys will be added.

9. Kplay

Kplay Active Member

Jun 23, 2011
    Hi,

Someone from Double Fine can tell us what will happen when the ''new'' version will return on the AppStore ?
    Just a simple update or this will wipe all the current savegame ?
    Thanks.

I really love the game, I must have six hours of play on it.
    I killed five or six bosses without spending any money, and now I can easily win a lot of money with the deskwork with the superheroes ( more than 30 coins in a minute only with my two characters with max INT )

I also won more than 30 blue coins only with ennemies or boss.
    but there was a bug when I bought my 5rd character, all my ''blue coins'' were lost during the transaction. (maybe because of the limitation of 4 heroes max)

But it's one of my favorite game on the AppStore for sure.

Sorry for my horrible english (any translation planned for the game ?)
    Bye :)

10. DF Kee

DF Kee Active Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Hi! It will be an update and all of your savegames should be preserved. As for translations, that'll all depend on how it's received!

11. DF Kee

DF Kee Active Member

Aug 29, 2012
    The official release won't add new story content yet, but we are working on those. We are also working on better post story content gameplay and that should make it into the official release.

12. roninld

roninld Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    Not sure if this is because of the beta release, but noticed that 2 achievements failed to unlock, Thwart the Jailbreak and Thwart Cranium's Cloning plan. Also, Buy all rooms is stuck at 83%.

Thanks

13. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Didn't even realize this game was pulled. It is a very fun game and have been playing it on and off since it was out - I guess briefly.

Haven't read the thread so some of this might be redundant - the game needs a bit more variety. Been sick of doing fire rescues and bus stops. Not even a question whether that will be successful as now my hero is at a level where it is predicted 100% success each time. Also those tasks are frustrating to just "watch" happen.

The red and green health bars get confusing to watch during battle - they sort of overlap the heroes and the villains.

The coin mechanic is interesting - you get more coins for jumping in a battle and they count down if you wait (after you see that the battle is pending). But the coins count down even when you start assembling your party. There are also times during battle that there is wording of something to the effect of x coins - but I don't see those added to the total at the end of the battle. Is that anything? Are there bonus coins?

Sadly I seem to be in the last area. It is a fun game but appeared a little short! I want more!

14. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    college student, ENG/WGS major
    Lexington, KY
    hey! so I liked this game enough to buy the coin counterfeiter IAP. but I noticed it seems to have increased my Superium gain as well (when completing missions-- I have not bought any directly). is this intended? it was not mentioned in the IAP's description.

15. Romar831

Romar831 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Any word on this game? Like when it might come out?? :)

16. Urthop

Urthop Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    "When it's done™". Not to be confused with "Soon™"

17. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    Hopefully by the end of the year

18. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    Come ere for update on this game after it got pulled, still have on my account that I can download it. Is it still looking for end of the year for release?

19. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    Wish it was done.

20. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    Yeah as do I, it looks a lot of fun from the very early leak we had.