Private Dev Forum? Topic Title Change?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by Touchmint, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Is it still possible to get access to the private developer forum?

How do I go about changing the title of a upcoming game post? (I decided on a game name)

I have been messaging admin about these two things and have not heard anything back in quite a while. I have messaged about 3-4 different admin hoping to get lucky so I figured the next step would be to make a post hoping someone would see this.

Sorry if this is the wrong place but I am not really sure how else to communicate.

2. Destined

Destined Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2013
    I tried getting access and couldn't, so not sure if still used.

3. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    Renaming threads:
    To get your thread renamed, click the "Report post" icon for the first post in the thread and advise what you want it changed to. This icon looks like an exclamation mark on the website. You can't rename a thread yourself.

Private developers group:
    Various people have requested access to the private developers forum without a response. Most of the current mods don't have access to change membership for this forum, so you'll probably need an admin to do it for you, like Eli.

Site feedback:
    I've moved this thread to the "site feedback" forum and you're welcome to ask any other site related questions in this forum.

4. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I hear the dev forum is a ghost town, but maybe they're just trying to quell our curiosity.

Regarding the thread title, are you messaging actual admins or mods as well? Any of the moderators here can do it easily: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showgroups.php

Check the online status icon for best results.

5. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    Please use the 'report post' icon, rather than contacting mods directly. That way your request can be handled by the first available mod.

6. ThreeCubes

ThreeCubes Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Well i was waiting a month or so to be classed as a dev. The dev forum is a bit of a ghost town - maybe 1-2 posts a week your not missing much. You do get a little icon by your name thou

7. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Some of us have favourite mods!

8. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Hey thanks for all the responses! and sorry I had to write a somewhat off-topic post. I will report my post to get the title changed and if any admin do see this post I would like to be classified as a developer. Thanks!

-Randal
    TouchMint Owner