Mini Motor Racing + Mini Motor Racing HD [$1.99 + $3.99] >> FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by omerkarakaya, May 24, 2012.

1. omerkarakaya

omerkarakaya Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Male
    Turkey
    #1 omerkarakaya, May 24, 2012
    Last edited: May 24, 2012
    iPhone:

Mini Motor Racing

The Binary Mill
    **Winner of App Store Best of - Casual Games ** Little Cars, BIG Fun! Start your engines! The most vibrant, super-char…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    **Winner of App Store Best of - Casual Games ** Little Cars, BIG Fun! Start your engines! The most vibrant, super-charged racing game you’ve ever seen is here! And now it's better than ever with the massive Anniversary Update! Mini Motor Racing plays like a favorite remote-controlled car showdown, combined with modern tech to nitro-boost your engines! Play multiplayer against your friends or rivals, via WiFi, Bluetooth and ONLINE! Race in campaign competitions for big rewards! Upgrade your skills and cars to win more! It’s all here in Mini Motor Racing. Features: * HUGE new update featuring new Championships, four in total. Now over 400 races to conquer! * YOUR CHOICE OF CARS. Race in fully upgradeable cars, each with their own unique handling and style! Whether it be Sports, Hatch, Big-rig, Pick-up, School Bus, Hot Rod…the list goes on! * WIN RACES, WIN CARS! Win races throughout the game and you’ll find yourself behind the wheel of the sweetest rides around including the official Fruit Ninja buggy! * MANY RACE TYPES. Race on over 50 tracks, day and night, in varying weather conditions * ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. Up to 4 players – WiFi, Bluetooth or over the internet via random games or with friends. * GAME CENTER SUPPORT. Invite up to four friends to play online via Game Center plus dozens of Achievements and Leaderboards! * ENHANCED FOR LATEST iPhones and iPads. Full remastered tracks and effects for more eye-popping visual candy taking advantage of all that extra power! All this, and no assembly required! There's never been a better time to join in on the fun that is Mini Motor Racing!
    Information
    Seller:The Binary Mill
    Genre:Arcade, Racing
    Release:Dec 08, 2011
    Updated:Jul 19, 2017
    Version:2.0.3
    Size:882.1 MB
    User Rating: (7)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

iPad:

Mini Motor Racing HD

** Winner of App Store Best of 2012 - Casual Games **

Little Cars, BIG Fun!

Start your engines! The m…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ** Winner of App Store Best of 2012 - Casual Games **

Little Cars, BIG Fun!

Start your engines! The most vibrant, super-charged racing game you've ever seen is here!

Mini Motor Racing plays like a favorite remote-controlled car showdown, combined with modern tech to nitro-boost your engines! Play multiplayer against your friends or rivals, via WiFi, Bluetooth and ONLINE! Race in campaign competitions for big rewards! Upgrade your skills and cars to win more! It’s all here in Mini Motor Racing.

Slide to Play: 4 out of 4 – Must Have

"We wholeheartedly recommend it … looks fantastic ... and is just gosh darn fun to play ... If you've been wanting for an arcade-style iOS racing game, this is the one to back out of the garage."

Touch Gen: 4 out of 5

"With impressive graphics, great controls, and a host of unlock-able tracks and cars, it could be the best example of the top down racer yet."

AppSpy: 4 out of 5

"Gorgeous visual design; luscious, colorful environments and cute chubby vehicles ... the controls feel fantastic with slide controls having an almost analogue smoothness to them and touch-buttons providing a decent alternative."

Family Friendly Gaming: 91 out of 100

"This game is my new favorite racing title for this platform. I have been waiting for someone to do this genre right on the iPhone/iPod Touch. My wait is over."

Features:

* HUGE new update featuring a new Career! Now over 300 races to conquer!

* OFFICIAL FRUIT NINJA BONUSES. Includes special themed tracks and cars for fruit mayhem enthusiasts!

* YOUR CHOICE OF CARS. Race in fully upgradeable cars, each with their own unique handling and style! Whether it be Sports, Hatch, Big-rig, Pick-up, School Bus, Hot Rod…the list goes on!

* WIN RACES, WIN CARS! Win races throughout the game and you’ll find yourself behind the wheel of the sweetest rides around including the official Fruit Ninja buggy!

* MANY RACE TYPES. Race on over 30 tracks, day and night, in varying weather conditions

* ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. Up to 4 players – WiFi, Bluetooth or over the internet.

* GAME CENTER SUPPORT. Invite up to four friends to play online via Game Center plus dozens of Achievements and Leaderboards!

* ENHANCED FOR THE NEW iPADS. More eye-popping visual candy taking advantage of all that extra power!

All this, and no assembly required!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Arcade, Racing
    Release:Dec 08, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (3)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Thanks for the post and thanks Binary Mill for the gift.

3. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Woot I missed the previous sales. Downloading now

4. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Can't beat free!

5. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    One of the major titles in the genre I didn't have, and everyone seems to like it a lot. What a great surprise! Thanks, BM. :)

6. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    Awesome, now i wont have to buy this game a second time :D

7. IronSerif

IronSerif New Member

May 23, 2012
    Perfect timing, my son was asking about this game earlier today. Rock on!

8. DigitalB33R

DigitalB33R Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    Sweet! Bought the iPad one, but now I also get the iPhone one!

9. SCZ77

SCZ77 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2011
    C.R.
    Free again! (SD & HD)

10. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    That will teach me, just bought this the other day. Decent little racer although anims were a bit jerky on turning (on an iPad 3 at least).