Pokemon on iphone?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Khayman, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khayman

Khayman Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Hmm i wonder if there is going to be a pokemon for iphone soon?
    I would love a game like that for iphone.

2. Spotlight

Spotlight Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2009
    Tomorrow.
    Nintendo can't wait to release Pokemon for iPhone.

3. Phil_Synowiec

Phil_Synowiec Well-Known Member

No there wont be cause its nintendo. If you mean "like game" like you stated in your 2nd sentence but not your first. Try Epic Pet Wars. Its a pretty good substitute.

4. CDubby94

CDubby94 Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Betty White
    I'm guessing this should be in the lounge and I'm guessing if the DSi takes off then Nintendo won't give a **** about the iPhone platform.

5. Rohan Dalal

Rohan Dalal Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2009
    nintendo "owns" pokemon, and since apple and nintendo are like epic rivals or w/e i doubt it

but yeah if nintendo decides to, for some reason, then pokemon can come to life on the iphone/itouch

the percent of this happening, however, is like less than 5%

6. Spotlight

Spotlight Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2009
    yo buddy, where did you take that percentage?

7. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

why even ask? >:l

8. CDubby94

Mar 31, 2009
    Betty White
    #8 CDubby94, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
    I don't know about Nintendo and Apple being rivals. They don't even compete. Apple makes computers, phones and televisions. Nintendo makes gaming consoles and games. I'm pretty sure they don't compete against each other. Apple and Microsoft are rivals and Nintendo and Sony are rivals as well. Apple and Nintendo though? I don't know about that one.

Edit: I forgot about MP3 players as well! How could I forget Apple makes those?

9. The Game Reaper

The Game Reaper Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    The Emerald Isle
    Ohh yes of course there's going to be pokemon on the iPhone. Nintendo are going to completely ignore their own consoles and will sell their IP to Apple and will devote themselves entirely to Apple.

Yeaah... not gonna happen.

10. Phil_Synowiec

Phil_Synowiec Well-Known Member

I cant tell if that was serious?

11. DrummerB

DrummerB Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Switzerland
    I don't think so. Nintendo doesn't release their games for other platforms normally.

12. Ninjah

Ninjah Member

Apr 5, 2009
    Microsoft and Sony are rivals, PS3 and 360. Nintendo and Sony aren't so much.

13. romulus

romulus Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2009
    there are plenty of games released on competing platforms... can't think of any examples where the game is made by the manufacturer of a specific platform but you never know. maybe you should call Nintendo and ask them?

14. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    I love Pokemon :D

When I read this thread, I thought Pokemon was actually coming. Then I open it up, and some random guy just WONDERING if it was actually coming. And why does Nintendo own Pokemon? Why not like gameloft or ngmoco?

Me and my wishes...

15. CDubby94

Mar 31, 2009
    Betty White
    Microsoft and Sony are rivals true but Nintendo is up there with them as well. For years these three companies have tried to size each other up with XBox v. PS2 v. Gamecube then XBox 360 v. PS3 v. Wii.

16. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

because nintendo bought the rights to pokemon before ngmoco and gameloft >:l

17. Rohan Dalal

Rohan Dalal Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2009
    i hope u were being sarcastic, like i was also
    idk about the percentage at all, hence my sarcasm, but pokemon will not appear in the app store.

18. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
  19. Maythius

Maythius Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Umm Sony is in the pits, right now so I would have to say its Nintendo vs. Microsoft.

Don't get me wrong PS3 and PSP are great gaming consoles, they are just really blowing chunks on sales. And Nintendo dominates in sales because it reaches a larger demographic as microsoft and sony only reach hardcore gamers.

20. ibelongintheforums

ibelongintheforums Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    yes, nintendo sony and microsoft are all competitors. why?
    because you are competig for the same spending dollars
    saying nintendo doesnt compete with sony is like saying the razr doesnt compete with the iphone