7DA Zombie Hunter .99 cents is an INCREDIBLE game.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by wikoogle, Jul 14, 2009.

1. wikoogle

wikoogle Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    #1 wikoogle, Jul 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
    I just have to commend the developers of this awesome game.

Just when I was getting sick to death of tower defense games, nonlevel based games where you're just trying to get the highest score possible, and short repetitive arcade games, a real full blown 3D third person shooter comes with fantastic controls pops up.

Anybody that enjoys FPSs or TPSs should absolutely pick up this game. At .99 cents, it's an absolute bargain.

2. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    I acually didn't like the game once it came out... It was really dull and it's repetitive, like iDracula. That was fun for sometime, if there was co-op in that game, it would be sweet ;), but 2 different characters.

3. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    This game sucks, no offense.
    Get iDracula

4. wikoogle

wikoogle Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    This game has actual missions and levels. iDracula is just one big survival mode no?

Plus the gameplay in Zombie Hunter is better imho.

5. PeterM11

PeterM11 Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    East Coast, USA
    I agree that this game is a lot better than iDracula IMO

6. 'Jeep

'Jeep Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    U.K.
    I never got past the demo of iDracula. Boring to death, litterally. This one's got about everything I could wish for in this kind of game, and it's well put together. But again I've come to see that others prefer iDracula, and although I can't see why, I'll live with a world that is divided along these 2! :D

co-op with 2 different characters! Now you're talking! Like "Special Agent DD7"! lol!

7. Squirt Reynolds

Squirt Reynolds Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    California
    Exactly how i feel...

No offense to the dev, but the controls are AWFUL. I never actually played iDracula, but i have no doubt that it's much better than this. (even if only because of the controls)

This game has decent graphics, especially for the price. But after playing it for about 30 seconds, I instantly understood why it's only $.99.

After reading the (somewhat misleading) title of this thread, and watching the gameplay video, i figured $.99 was a steal.

I'm really glad that's all I paid for it.

8. 'Jeep

'Jeep Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    U.K.
    It's so "interesting" that on TA we get to see that people hve totally opposite views on what is a great game and not, and even what great controls are and what not. I only have good things to say about this game, yet I totally accept that some people honestly take not only a different view but the opposite. The only game in the genre that surpasses this from what I have played is Minigore, but that is very different on many levels.

It's a good thing we have the opportunity to set out these different views here on TA, because on the appstore you only see extreme views that seem to come either from the dev and his friends or from the devs of competing apps!:D