GameCenter Issue

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by backtothis, Sep 23, 2011.

1. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Turns out I'm very OCD (surprise) and delete games off of GC whenever I remove them off my iPod. It's not a big issue, but I was wondering if anyone else's GC keeps certain games even though they chose to remove the game from GC upon deleting a game. Archetype, Doodle Army 2, The Blocks Cometh, and Glow Hockey 2 are a few I remember off the top of my head with this problem. I've tried syncing them and deleting them over and over again hoping that would work, but it's never to any avail. Overall, I haven't seen over ten games with this problem and currently have over 150 games on my GC..so like I said, it's not too big of a deal, just annoying for me. Thanks for any feedback.

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    153 views and no replies?

3. phattestfatty

phattestfatty Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    some games.... I don't really check gc much though so I don't really care. I noticed it once a while back, but it didn't bother me. I usually keep all the gc games I delete anyways.

4. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    Same here. I actually never check Gamecenter for anything (I really don't care for achievements) unless there is an easy way to get to leaderboards from within the game.