iPhone Pixel Soccer - Kickstarter ( ...launching soon )

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SuperRockGames, Dec 21, 2013.

1. #1 SuperRockGames, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
    Hi All,

We are Super Rock Games and we would like to announce our upcoming Kickstarter project Pixel Soccer.

Pixel soccer is a Sensible Soccer/Kick Off/Goal inspired pixel art soccer game. The game will be available for PC, Mac and iOS. We are currently working on our kickstarter project page but will make it available to people who are interested before then to help us refine our pitch.

Here are some early preview clips and pictures...more to come...
    Please let us know what you think.
    Twitter Facebook Blog Instagram

As this forum cannot embed vines, this blog post has them embedded... Gameplay vines

Vine Clip 1 Vine Clip 2 Vine Clip 3

Napoli
    [​IMG]
    Donesk
    [​IMG]
    Bayern
    [​IMG]
    Barca
    [​IMG]

2. steviebwoy

steviebwoy Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2011
    e-Systems Analyst
    Cornwall, UK
    Aha! We meet again! :p

Really looking forward to this one, the art direction looks fantastic.

I guess the most important thing for a game like this is the controls. Are you planning on having it all controlled by a single button like Sensible Soccer?

3. alezy

alezy New Member

Jan 4, 2014
    This is a general game discussion section that is the catch all for discussion about games. People can ask questions "best XYZ game" etc... without cluttering up the release threads that are still found in the regular game section.

4. I don't really understand what you mean. Have i posted in the wrong part of the forum?

5. Hi Steve :)

At the moment I am using a virtual "Xbox style" analogue stick and a one button for kick/tackle/head. It is the simplest to understand and can be a fall back option for people who don't like touch controls( like first touch soccer ).

On PC/Mac/Linux it will be just like Sensible soccer, but I would also eventually like to have (physical) game-pad support ( for iOS as well )

Hope to release more vines today.

6. Was delayed :) New vines and blog post... I wish this forum would let you embed vines.

Here is the blog post with the vines embeded instead...

Gameplay vines

7. #7 SuperRockGames, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
    We also have a Youtube account where we will upload gameplay videos for those of you who don't use Vine. Vimeo a/c is in the works...

8. BeatScribe

BeatScribe Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Pretty excited about this one! :D