Com2Us To Make Fully Fledged Baseball Game?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by THE STUD, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Do you reckon after the success of there Baseball Sluggers Home Run Race 3D game Com2Us will make a fully fledged baseball game using the engine they have already for Sluggers?...

I know they already have 9 innings which some say is the best full game but what about one with the Baseball Sluggers engine...Would it be possible?

Cos i think that if they did then they would totally own the Baseball games on the IPhone and the game would so rock and blow the rest outta the water :D

[​IMG]

2. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    It'd be cool and all but I'll just wait for Flick Baseball.

3. BryanSanDiego

BryanSanDiego Active Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Professional Student
    Murrieta, CA
    Com2uS

YES, I would love to see this happen and it would not surprise me if they are working on one right now. This company does own the whole baseball genera with just this title however there other titles fill in the gaps of Slugger. I would be happy to see this and will be waiting it's arrival.

-Bryan

4. hawks12thman

hawks12thman Well-Known Member

Well I already have both 9 Innings and Baseball Superstars and I love both so I'll have enough baseball for awhile, although it would be pretty cool.

5. frogtorch

frogtorch Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Yeah, I'd buy it. I don't think that they should even update the graphics. 9 Innings looks great. What I'd like is nice customization. The ability to edit players adds more than enough depth to get me through a full season with accompanying player and team stats.

Ok, I'm done.

6. powersurge

powersurge Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Pensacola, FL
    I would love a full baseball game in the same engine as Slugger. I've been almost tempted to pick up 9 Innings or Baseball Superstars 09 but both look a little "stiff" when it comes to batting compared to the great controls of Slugger. Its become one of my favorite iPod touch games mostly because of the controls but also due to the online play. Its fun cracking out homers while watching your rival strike out in the corner of the screen. :D

7. RaiderRich721

RaiderRich721 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2008
    Self Employed! Love being my own boss! This is the
    CALI
    Nice!

Ya, I was thinking this very thing! I would be first in line $$$