Help in Toy Bot Diaries 3

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by annetteofny, Oct 26, 2009.

1. annetteofny

annetteofny New Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Hello All,

I am stuck on 'lift's out' - toy bot falls down from the ceiling along with a metal bar, large ball and couple of small balls. I've tried to place all that junk on the 'lift' ... to make it go down. It seems I'm not doing it right. I'm stuck and need help. Can anyone guide me how to pass that level? :confused:

Thanks a bunch.

2. spiffyone

spiffyone Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Been a bit since I played the game.

Can you tell me which "chapter" of the game this part is in again? Go into the chapter area of the menu, should be the last chapter you reached.

I might be able to help you out here.

3. Sparton

Sparton Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Game Designer (IUGO Mobile Entertainment)
    The Great White North (Canada)
    Hail! I'm Sean Parton, one of the level designers for Toy Bot 2 and 3.

From your description, I think you're talking about Toy Bot 2, not 3. If that is the case, I believe what you need to do to progress is use the grapple to raise Toy Bot up the elevator shaft at the top-center of the room.

Any further questions, do post (here or at IUGO's official forums, which is easier for us to find querys at: linky)

4. annetteofny

annetteofny New Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Thank you

Yes, that was Toy Bot 2, not 3, sorry. I wanted to thank everyone that respoded. I was able to get 'unstuck,' Great support.

Cheers,

Anya:)