Universal CivMiner - A CivCrafter Expansion (Adventure Clicker by Naquatic)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Naquatic, Jun 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naquatic

Naquatic Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    #1 Naquatic, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    Hey all! My brother and I are pleased to announce CivMiner, a free expansion for CivCrafter, hitting next Thursday :).

Contest time! To enter, please post here and we will send over a promo code to get you started. One of the coolest features in CivMiner is the fact that all of the game's stones are discovered and named by players. After launch there will be a mad dash for glory by the world's pioneers, so discovering a new stone will not be easy.

Here's where the contest comes in! Whoever digs the deepest from 4pm Pacfiic (2pm CST) on Saturday to the 6pm on Tuesday will win 1000 Rubies and naming rights for one of the game's first stones. Your discovery will be immortalized and showcased for all other players to see!

Edit 6/27, 4pm: It's on! We're still accepting entrants if anyone wants to get in on the action. We've also expanded the prizes to make sure everyone has a shot at winning something. And to clarify: some of you will have the option to name new stones as you dig, but all pre-existing names will be cleared at launch so that all players have a fair shot at discovering something new. Only the first place winner will be granted permanent naming rights!

Edit 10am, 6/30: The contest now ends at 6pm Pacific today (4 CST) on 6/30. Then at 6:30pm, we begin the Dig to Launch competition, which lasts for 24 hours. Anyone who reinstalls the game is eligible to compete. The only rule: no clans allowed. The prize: naming rights to one final stone!

Edit 6:30pm, 6/30: The Dig to Launch competition begins now! We're collecting results from the first contest. Winners will be announced soon!

Edit 7:08pm, 6/30: The winners!! Keep an eye out for Playstone, discovered by Daplaya on 7/1/15!
    1st - Daplaya - Naming rights to a stone and 1000 Rubies
    2nd - EnterNexus - 600 rubies
    3rd - brothamannp11911 - 400 rubies
    4th - Robbie1350 - 300 rubies
    5th - jdawg101 - 200 rubies

Please message us with your friend code from this page so I can deliver your prizes! http://naquatic.com/civminer/support/

-------------

Strap on your mining cap and get ready for action! Step into the world of CivCrafter as a miner in search of monsters, loot, and fame.

•BECOME A FAMOUS EXPLORER •
    Tunnel through the depths in search of rare stone. If you discover a new stone, you get to name it for all the world to see!

•COLLECT ARTIFACTS•
    Find spectacular treasures from ancient Civs. Go lone wolf, or work with your Clan to collect them all and earn special bonuses. Will you be the one to find the ultra-rare Shiny Artifacts?

•BATTLE MONSTERS•
    Go toe-to-toe with beasts from the depths. Defeat boss monsters and harvest their fossils to earn passage to greater depths and darker secrets...

•RUN AN OIL EMPIRE•
    Form a clan and become an oil baron. Mine oil the old fashioned way, or raid other players and pump away their oil in a head-to-head battle of raw tapping skills.

•EXPAND YOUR CIV•
    Send precious resources to your CivCrafter Civ after mining them in CivMiner!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. EnterNexus

EnterNexus Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2012
    The game is finally getting officially released, I am so pumped!
    Was one of the dudes who beta test this, and I made a fan art of the game because I loved it so much.

Calling it an expansion for CivCrafter is almost an understatement, this ain't no rehash or skins iAP pack, It's an entire new game with it's own new mechanics and features. I would like to call myself a veteran in the "digging games" genre, and this definitely hits my sweet spots.

3. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    Woo! We actually tweeted your piece out a few hours ago. Good thing this isn't a fan art contest or we would have had to call it out of mercy on day zero.

Should I consider this an official contest entry request? If so I'll send a promo code your way. I'm heading to bed shortly, but I'll be back in action first thing tomorrow.

4. crazy8rex

crazy8rex Member

Jun 26, 2015
    I so pumped for this expansion. You can count me in on the contest. I also did the last contest as well. Keep up the hard work. Also if you guys ever need help I am here. ;)

5. EnterNexus

EnterNexus Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Please do, my body is almost TOO ready to win this contest. The people will find my stone, and they will worship Genitalstone.

6. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    Thanks so much Rex! I've sent you a promo code.

Sent!

7. locomoco

locomoco Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    So excited for a "spinoff" of CivCrafter! Looking forward to CivMiner's release. I know where all my free time is going to be spent. :)

8. iphonedeveloper

iphonedeveloper Active Member

Feb 2, 2009
    If you need a tester, I'm would love to test this as well.

9. TheFresh

TheFresh Member

May 3, 2015
    I can't wait for the public release! Clan competition is my favourite part about your games! My brothers will definitely want to enter this contest, I'll tell them to post so you can send over promo codes for them :p

10. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    Hah, thanks locomoco! Promo code sent!

We're all set on testing, but if you want to try it out just for fun (or to compete in the contest) we'll be happy to get you involved!

Heheh, awesome. Sent!

11. Foxxish

Foxxish Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2015
    I would love to win the contest to get a promo key :D . I love lots of the other naquatic games and im hoping this one is just as good. (I want this so bad)

12. Isyrium

Isyrium New Member

Jun 26, 2015
    Contest application

Hey, I'm Fresh's brother, could I try this out? I've played and enjoyed lots of your games and wanted to try out this contest. Hope to play your soon.

13. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    Awesome, you're in! We're actually going to hold the rest of the promo codes until the contest starts to make sure everyone has a perfectly even playing field. Expect a PM from me in about 24 hours :)

14. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    Hey brother of Fresh! Absolutely! Check your PMs in 24 hours when the contest starts :)

15. Isyrium

Isyrium New Member

Jun 26, 2015
    wow, didnt expect you to reply, thanks so much!

16. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    No problem, haha. We're going to have a fine field of participants!

17. Foxxish

Foxxish Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2015
    same as Isyrium, thanks!

18. Daplaya

Daplaya Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2015
    Arizona, USA
    Can't wait!

I literally CAN'T WAIT for this game to be released. Having been involved with the early beta, I know for a fact that this game will be a huge hit! I myself was unable to stop playing, but eventually forced myself to stop due to lack of sunlight and human interaction. The idea of transferring materials from civminer to civcrafter is genius as well! Getting gold for playing a game that's insanely fun and addicting? I think yes!

19. brothamannp11911

brothamannp11911 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Dudes...

Totally want to try this one out. I love digging games!

20. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    Of course!

Hey Daplaya! Haha awesome, promo code incoming tomorrow!

Hey friend :). Same as above, keep an eye out for that promo code when things kick off tomorrow!