Universal Scrap Force - RPG Tactics (by Naked Sky Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Aug 12, 2014.

1. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    #1 PeteOzzy, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2014

Scrap Force - RPG Tactics

Naked Sky Entertainment
    ***** Featured by Apple as Best New Game, Best New Strategy Game, and Best New RPG!! ***** Scrap Force is a strategy ga…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ***** Featured by Apple as Best New Game, Best New Strategy Game, and Best New RPG!! ***** Scrap Force is a strategy game that puts you in command of a ragtag group of young heroes tasked with saving the world from the menacing, interdimensional Obliteroids. You are guardians of the Power Shards, mystical fragments that transform scrap into powerful weapons and armor. Gather the Scrap, Craft your Gear, and Shard Up! Recruit Space Knights, Cowgirls, Cyborgs, Pirates, Zombies, Wizards, Mechs, Dragons, Princesses, Samurais, Commandos and more as you fight to protect your dimension. You’ll be chugging Growth Potions, lobbing Meteors and smashing Obliteroids in minutes! As the battle wages on, you’ll master advanced techniques and deep tactics as you assemble the ultimate SCRAP FORCE! Only you can save the world from Obliteration! FEATURES - BATTLE the invading Obliteroids through 130+ missions - COLLECT 300+ unique 3D heroes and items - UPGRADE your collection to maximize its power and unlock new abilities - ASSEMBLE the perfect squad by choosing your favorite heroes and items - COMPETE against other players in Arena Events and reach the top ranks Scrap Force is completely free to play. However some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. We support Love146, an international human rights organization that fights child trafficking. Made With Unity! Problems or suggestions? We love to hear from players like you! Email us at [email protected]
    Information
    Seller:Naked Sky Entertainment
    Genre:Role Playing, Strategy
    Release:Oct 20, 2015
    Updated:May 10, 2016
    Version:1.43
    Size:390.5 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Is this out in USA or just Canada like stated in the description

3. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    It's just Canada and it's iPad Only, I contacted a mod to change it though - sorry about that.

4. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    It's ok Pete I still love you! I think Titans is also a CA release that I saw and it shows otherwise. I'll wait for this one too as my iPad is getting warmed up hahaha

5. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
  6. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    It looks amazing, but only in Canada. Sad.

7. NakedSkyEnt

NakedSkyEnt New Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Scrap Force

Thanks for the mention PeteOzzy

We just soft launched the game in Canada, Ireland and Singapore. For now, this is a free iPad only game but we're looking to add support for other devices and countries soon.

Meanwhile if anyone has the chance to try spread the word about Scrap Force or has any feedback we would be truly grateful.

A good way to keep up to date on our game is through our social media

https://twitter.com/scrapforcegame
    https://www.facebook.com/scrapforcegame

Any questions?

8. MaxxNes

MaxxNes Active Member

Aug 3, 2012
    Played a few battles tonight. Pretty cool and the theme is nice also.

At first glance it looks a bit like hearthstone but with map positioning.

I was wondering at what rate can we hope to acquire gems without pating money? Can you slowly but surely build a decent army for free?

I mean, I don't mind paying here and there but I don't want to HAVE to pay big money to be competitive.

Thanks!

9. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  10. NakedSkyEnt

NakedSkyEnt New Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Crystals (our only IAP) are given our during the game sparingly ( when you level up, or complete the "major invasions" that occur sporadically ). We plan to add more ways to get Crystals from playing during our soft launch. Tuning how much we give these out, and making sure both paying and non-paying players can enjoy the game is one of our goals during soft launch.

As always we welcome feedback! Thanks MaxxNes

11. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
  12. CoreyFox

CoreyFox Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2015
    #13 CoreyFox, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    This is a great game! Loving it so far.. Turn-Based lane battler.

13. caecus

caecus Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Scrap Force - Whimsical Strategy RPG

YouTube: video

Scrap Force - RPG Tactics

Naked Sky Entertainment
    ***** Featured by Apple as Best New Game, Best New Strategy Game, and Best New RPG!! ***** Scrap Force is a strategy ga…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ***** Featured by Apple as Best New Game, Best New Strategy Game, and Best New RPG!! ***** Scrap Force is a strategy game that puts you in command of a ragtag group of young heroes tasked with saving the world from the menacing, interdimensional Obliteroids. You are guardians of the Power Shards, mystical fragments that transform scrap into powerful weapons and armor. Gather the Scrap, Craft your Gear, and Shard Up! Recruit Space Knights, Cowgirls, Cyborgs, Pirates, Zombies, Wizards, Mechs, Dragons, Princesses, Samurais, Commandos and more as you fight to protect your dimension. You’ll be chugging Growth Potions, lobbing Meteors and smashing Obliteroids in minutes! As the battle wages on, you’ll master advanced techniques and deep tactics as you assemble the ultimate SCRAP FORCE! Only you can save the world from Obliteration! FEATURES - BATTLE the invading Obliteroids through 130+ missions - COLLECT 300+ unique 3D heroes and items - UPGRADE your collection to maximize its power and unlock new abilities - ASSEMBLE the perfect squad by choosing your favorite heroes and items - COMPETE against other players in Arena Events and reach the top ranks Scrap Force is completely free to play. However some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. We support Love146, an international human rights organization that fights child trafficking. Made With Unity! Problems or suggestions? We love to hear from players like you! Email us at [email protected]
    Information
    Seller:Naked Sky Entertainment
    Genre:Role Playing, Strategy
    Release:Oct 20, 2015
    Updated:May 10, 2016
    Version:1.43
    Size:390.5 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

14. caecus

caecus Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Any know how to make youtube videos embed properly? I copied another posts tags, but it's not working here.

15. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  16. caecus

caecus Member

Apr 8, 2013
  17. IPlayGame

IPlayGame Well-Known Member

May 29, 2015
  18. HallmarkCard

HallmarkCard Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    #20 HallmarkCard, Nov 14, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    This reminds me of Zombies vs Plants a little bit. It's actually a pretty fun game. The kids appearance actually changes as they Evolve, which is fun to see. Cute game!