GameClub Super Crate Box - (by Vlambeer)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jan 4, 2012.

1. peon2000

peon2000 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    You get the new character unlocks by killing a golden enemy and by having been killed in every way possible at least once.

2. GamerGuy...lol

GamerGuy...lol Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Thx where are the golden enimies?

3. Kire

Kire Active Member

Aug 26, 2010
    I'm not quite sure, but my theory is that this is what happens when a normal enemy drops too many times in the fire pit...

4. Teh_Ninja

Teh_Ninja Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas
    So is this update even worth coming back to this game?

5. GamerGuy...lol

Oct 10, 2011
    #1365 GamerGuy...lol, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
    Possibly...EDIT: YES THATS IT PLAY SFMT ON MOON TEMPLE AND WAIT IN THE CORNER SOME ENIMIES BECOME GOLD!!!!!!

6. BrEaKBEaT

BrEaKBEaT Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2009
    London, UK
    I'm not sure it is, but I'll forever be thankful to Vlambeer for the ridiculous amount of hours this game hooked me! For that alone I'll spend some time with it later :)

7. Teh_Ninja

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas
    True...but I'm disappointed it took them that long to submit the update, and then leave us hanging here wondering what in the world was happening.

8. Vlambeer

Vlambeer Well-Known Member

We're sorry about the long submission time, honestly - the things that went wrong with that update screwed our schedule over pretty badly. The next update will hit the day the 100th golden crate is collected - 10 golden crates have already been collected, so things are looking up - at this rate the update should hit in a few weeks :)

For the next update, we've got some ridiculous new challenges for high-level players, so if you love Super Crate Box and want some big challenges, we've got you covered. We also have some amazing (and I mean absolutely amazing) unlocks to go with them.

Great to hear all the positive replies about the hitbox and fixes. Obviously, we'll fix the laser rifle bug and some other minor issues. Thanks so much for you all for sticking around with us <3

9. bacon-N-eggs

bacon-N-eggs Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2012
    Get over yourself, you paid .99 cents for a great game.... Now your trolling over a update date. Wow, some people :rolleyes:

10. helriser

helriser Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2011
    ++++++++++++1

11. GamerGuy...lol

Oct 10, 2011
    Would not exactly call that trolling, he is dissapointed thats all.

12. louisa9

louisa9 Active Member

Feb 15, 2012
    I'll be picking this up unless when videos are posted it looks awful

13. bacon-N-eggs

Mar 17, 2012
    Posting twice about the same thing, didn't get a response from anyone on the first post... Then posted again about the same thing.

Maybe not "trolling" but he's looking for a response, I throw him a treat. I'm guessing he's younger and has never had to deal with apple's update red tape. :)

Either way, after the first up date with this game it was great! The rest are just icing on the cake! :D

14. Teh_Ninja

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas

Twice about the same thing??? I deleted this game LONG ago because of a broken promise. I asked if the update was enough content to make it worthwhile for me reinstall this game. I have the right to be disappointed about the delay of the update. I do understand things happen, all the time actually.

The devs promised an update once the community hit a certain milestone, we did, then we heard nothing for about two months (if you go back in this thread you'll find many, many people who felt the same as I about this). The devs (if I remember correctly) were very, very vague about what happened, which left the rest of us in the dark.

Me trolling... Haha yeah right. I was only stating an opinion that I had. You were the one that got mad at me because of my post, someone pointed out that I was disappointed (which I have the right to be) and you got defensive.

Please think before you post, or you'll make yourself look bad. If you realized what's happened here, you would understand the circumstances for my post.

(back on topic). Thanks for the info Vlambeer, I'll check out the update.

P.S you're the one who appears to be "trolling" here.

15. GamerGuy...lol

Oct 10, 2011
    Smackdown! :)

16. bacon-N-eggs

Mar 17, 2012
    Not trolling, I just think its a shame that people cry over a 99 cent game, and an awesome one at that. It's just funny to me, that's all. I also have four kids and a very busy life so I understand people/teams having late updates. Like I said, it was a great game IMHO after the first control update. Hitboxs even worked for me, better now... But after the first updat I have nothing bad to say about this one.

It's fine that you do, but it's also fine that I think it's silly to post about how your feelings are hurt because they didn't get a update out on time.....

*Drops the mic........*

17. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Getting late on a promised update meant they fall behind Muffin Knight. For me it did.

18. Bud

Bud Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    nice creativity..... good concept... nice look......

19. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Broken promises, no updates in a while... :(

This game could've been so much greater with a few content updates. Some new weapons and multiplayer and more game modes, more characters, etc. Ah well.

20. SweTSE

SweTSE Member

Apr 20, 2012
    #1380 SweTSE, May 16, 2012
    Last edited: May 17, 2012
    Anyone else experiencing a glitch on the "Game over" screen? It somehow isn't aware of my real high score, and assumes it's 20.
    What I mean is: on SFMT Silo my high score is 69. If I die with only one crate the text doesn't say "68 more to go for your high score" but "19 more to go...".

EDIT: I noticed that my high scores wont upload to GameCenter as well. It says 20 on there also, even though it's 69.
    Really annoying since this whole game is about beating high scores.