Game Center problems

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Pivi, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Pivi

Pivi Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2013
    Hey everyone,

It's a new issue for me since some days ago, but game center does not register ANY of my achievements... I'm playing Infinite Blade at the moment, and although I got a lot of achivements, they do not appear in Game Center.

Also, if I click on the Achivements and Leaderboards buttons in the game, it takes me to the active challanges list, and not to the corresponding pages.

Does this happen to anyone else? I do not care that much about game center, but this bugs me a bit. I had some billing problems with my last purchase, and I thought Apple has suspended my account, but I have resolved the issue, and Game Center stayed the same.

2. shero89

shero89 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    What about the other games, any problem with them ?

I had a similar problem with fragger but it was a game related problem not an issue from Game Center

3. Pivi

Pivi Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2013
    Well, other games are doing the same. It's interesting though, because as for Infinity Blade, Game Center says that I have 0/64 achivements, but when I look at the actual list, the ones I've done are shown as finished.

Well, I logged out of GC now, and playing without achivements. I don't really care about it that much now. :)