Need help with game promotion

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Alexander, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Alexander

Alexander Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Software Engineer
    Munich
    Hi guys!

I have finished puzzle game. I named it "Touch Bulbs". I know that game is interesting enough for many puzzle games funs (and Not only) and they will be glad to buy it and spent some hours trying to turn on all of the bulbs. But... I am not good in writing advertizing texts in English to describe the game, and I don't know how to promote it to reach all target audience.

If somebody can help me with that I am ready to share revenue from sales. Please, PM me if you can help me.

Sincerely,

Alexander

2. dogmeat

dogmeat Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Information Security Engineer
    San Francisco, CA
    Oh man! I could totally help you, as I used to work professionally in marketing but I am leaving for japan in 2 weeks and I really don't think I have the time.

Basically you just need some marketing materials, a video of your game, a few good screenshots of the game and some really well thought out descriptions of gameplay and other "hooks" that will grab your playerbase.

3. PixelthisMike

PixelthisMike Well-Known Member

I would happily tidy up any existing English text for you completely free of charge but I'm not a marketing type so wouldn't be any good at writing stuff from scratch for you. Also don't know any German (correct?) so couldn't do any translation. But if you were to write your own stuff in English I would happily look at it and tidy it up for you :)

4. menhorng

menhorng Active Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
  5. TouchChatterbox

TouchChatterbox Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    @Alexander: I have marketing experience, great communication skills & would love to help you. PM me! :cool: