iPhone Where is Sonic The Hedgehog 4 ?

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Smartbomb, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Smartbomb

Smartbomb Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Artist
    England
    Ok, no threads on this yet (I think), and I'm really hoping I've not made a wrong thread in the wrong forum... Forgive me if I have :/

Many months ago I read in Official Playstation Magazine that Sega were going to also bring Sonic 4 to iDevices as well as DLC for the big consoles... IMO given that they've gone back to the 2D style of the original games, this may well be the best sonic yet and a revival for the series. Is there any official word on whether this is still coming to iPad/iphone and will it have an iPad version?

Now that I have games like GTA and Mirrors Edge on my iPad, it's really starting to feel like a true console to me, I'd love to add Sonic 4 to the collection...

2. Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2009
    Peoria, Arizona
    Can Sega really be trusted to know when their own games come out though? I would never have thought to check their website (or even do a quick google search for that matter). Thanks for the info!

3. elimcfly

elimcfly Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    They had to retool Sonic 4 so its taking them longer to release it as it was originally scheduled for a Summer release.

4. Smartbomb

Smartbomb Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Artist
    England
    Lol +1 I never thought to look there either, I tried google though :/

Thanks for getting that info LV

5. powersurge

powersurge Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Pensacola, FL
    I really hope that they put out an iPad version. I pretty much quit downloading iPhone games unless they are free. :D (other than Dodonpachi that is)

6. billyy2288

billyy2288 New Member

Sep 14, 2010

Such a very amazing link!
    Thanks you for the post.