Crystal Soul Preview - RPG + Bejeweled. From Huaxu Culture Creative

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Huaxu-CC, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Huaxu-CC

Huaxu-CC Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    #1 Huaxu-CC, Jan 15, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
    Our newest game "Crystal Soul" is going to be released very soon! It's a unique bejeweled-like game which includes role playing elements. Down here is our preview for this game.

[​IMG]
    Crystal Soul Preview

Press Release
    Huaxu Culture Creative LLC has announced that "Crystal Soul", a new game for iOS, is going to be released around late January, 2011. Crystal Soul is a unique bejeweled-like game which includes role playing elements. As Crystal Champion of Crystennia, an ancient kingdom that uses Crystal Soul as its main energy source, players must protect the kingdom by defeating monsters created by Rune Crystals, and collect different kinds of nature energy released by them for your people. There will be 2 modes, 20 stages and 3 different classes in the first version of the game.

For More Information: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Huaxu-Culture-Creative/183527875008952

More Pictures
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Huaxu-Culture-Creative/183527875008952?v=photos

Video Link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79VAABxAaDk

[​IMG]

As Crystal Champion of Kingdom Crystennia, an ancient empire that uses Crystal Soul as its main energy source, you must protect the kingdom by defeating monsters created by Rune Crystals, and collect the nature energy released by them for your people.

To travel around every corner of the kingdom, you must collect enough crystal energy to summon the Crystal Gate. Some important gates are guarded by bigger and stronger monsters; you must be cautious and prepared!

Game Features

-RPG + Bejewel
    Crystal Soul is an unique bejeweled-like game which includes role playing elements. Players can choose from 3 characters to play through all 20 stages across 4 different kinds of landscapes, and fight boss monsters!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

-3 different classes
    Choose from Swordsman, Mage or Ranger to start your adventure. Each class has its own skills; players must use these skills wisely to survive. Select your favorite or just experience all the difference!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

-4 kinds of landscapes
    In you adventure, you will have to travel through 4 kinds of landscapes, and each landscape has its own main species. Collect their energy and use proper skills to get through!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-2 classic Game Modes
    Enjoy the adventure inside Adventure Mode to conquer different situations, or have fun in our classic Survival Mode to chase infinite highscore!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For More Information
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Huaxu-Culture-Creative/183527875008952

2. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    Woud love to play this .....

3. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Looks amazing, agree with FPE can't wait

4. ChocoVanilla

ChocoVanilla Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Traveller
    SweetsTown, DessertVille, CandyLand
    When I saw the game description in the title I immediately thought of something like Dungeon Raid, but from the looks of the screens this is far from that concept. I look forward to trying this one out.

5. Huaxu-CC

Dec 17, 2010
    Thanks all ^^
    We are in the final stage of releasing the game, trying to make it better. It will be available pretty soon!

6. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Looks intriguing. I am excited for a release!

7. venasque

venasque Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    I love puzzle RPG hybrids. I feel like they work great on the iDevice platform. I'll have my eye out for this one.

8. mekanikal fiend

mekanikal fiend Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2010
    looks great! even better that it will be out soon!

i hate it when i see a game I'm interested in, only to find out that it wont be released for 6 months.

instant buy when you release it!

9. JoeyLP

JoeyLP Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    australia
    The art is amazing.

10. Huaxu-CC

Dec 17, 2010
    Our art designer is now happy like a bird. :p

And thanks for the support everyone.

11. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    So, when can we play it???

12. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    Wicked eggcited for this.

13. chriscca

chriscca New Member

Jan 21, 2011
    its a nice game I believed, please release it cos I cant wait.

14. Huaxu-CC

Dec 17, 2010
    The final decision has set the release date as February 4th!

A few days later than we expected, but we has put some extra things into it so it's gonna be better than what you have seen~

15. Huaxu-CC

Dec 17, 2010
    Thanks!

And Aralon rocks!

16. Huaxu-CC

Dec 17, 2010
    We will release it within a few days. And we are Chop-choping! ^^

17. Huaxu-CC

Dec 17, 2010
    The release date is coming near! I have changed the pictures in this preview with pics of the uploading version. Can you find out what the differences are? :D

I also added a link to our gameplay video of the first stage. I choosed Ranger (one of my favorite classes), and you can see in this video how to use his skills to create combos and grab higher scores. Hope you like it!

18. Huaxu-CC

Dec 17, 2010
  19. dalbertson

dalbertson Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Looks like a lot of fun, are you going to have a lite version. I'd like to try it out before I make a purchase. Thanks