The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy New Member

May 27, 2012
    Thanks Ness. So how have you been able to do expansions?

Shaggy

p.s: and yes, I have a lot of warehouses too! LOL!

2. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Sorry everyone.....I didn't realize there was a different code for iPhone users.
    Thanks distar for posting the correct one for non iPad users. Learn something new everyday :D

3. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hi Shaggy and welcome :)
    If you mean land expansions.....buy them with your coins not gems.
    If not enough coins, patiently wait till your kitty increases.....helps to have a few sharman houses....good money earners

4. Shaggy

Shaggy New Member

May 27, 2012
    Thanks girlpower - and I officially feel like an idiot, all along I thought to expand it required coins AND gems! LOL! Crawling into my hole now. ;)

5. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Nooo....come back don't do that :p
    Honestly though, these things happen to the best of us and the whole idea of this thread was simply to share ideas, advice, and in general to help and support one another, oh, and feeling like an idiot and crawling into holes is not allowed okay? ;) the positive is that you can now save your gems ...yay :D

6. Alyjens

Alyjens Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Well Shaggy, if it makes you feel any better, I'm fessing up now to not be paying enough attention as I'm tapping along, only to suddenly realize, "Where did all my gems go??!!" :eek::eek: Duh! We can be hole mates.;)

7. Janet114

Janet114 Member

May 28, 2012
    Now what?

The map shows one more island. I've finished all quests on the first three, and am trying to find my way to the fourth island. Has anyone figured out how to get there???

8. Jazbodooley

Jazbodooley Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    Fourth island not available yet, we're all waiting for the next update which seems to be taking FOREVER!! :mad:

9. Jazbodooley

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    I did that Aly!!! I was so ANGRY, I nearly threw my iPad! Then common sense prevailed :D. I love my iPad!

Very annoying how easy it is to spend gems without realising you've done it though :mad:

10. Janet114

Janet114 Member

May 28, 2012
    Thanks... Now I can relax then and just collect money so I can spend it when the 4thisland is available.

11. Jazbodooley

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    Mmmmm I've been doing just that for about three weeks now, getting a bit bored!!

12. Rothgarr

Rothgarr Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    I couldn't take it any more. After a week I just stopped and quit. I'll pick it back up when an update hits...

13. ipadvictim

ipadvictim New Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Is it possible to move resources between islands in Tribez?

14. Deeneez

Deeneez Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Pacific northwest
    No actual moving of resources as such. Before you make your first voyage to a new island, make sure your resources are all topped off...logs, stones, etc

The game will let you start with resources for
    a new island with a set max... Third island let me take a maximum of 700 of each items. I can't remember what the number was for the second island. After your first visit....the only shared resources is your money and your dino eggs between the islands. :D

15. Deeneez

Deeneez Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Pacific northwest
    #295 Deeneez, May 29, 2012
    Last edited: May 30, 2012
    Well, I seemed to have pulled a girl power delema.... I accidentally expanded my territories on the third island in the wrong order :cool: So I had new quest coming up for shrine oasis that I could not do...because I had already done it.

So I deleted the game ....and I'm starting anew :D.

I think of it this way...I was almost done with the third island, and the fourth is still unavailable. So this gives something to achieve till the fourth is open.
    LMAO :D :D:D:D. ;)

16. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Thanks for asking the question and giving the answer. I am just a couple of days away from finishing the first island and was wondering the same thing myself.

On the same note, Once you leave an island does that mean you cannot go back to it? Are you done with it completely?

17. Jazbodooley

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    No, you can travel between all the islands whenever you want! Once all the quests are done on an island and you move onto the next one you can keep visiting your other islands to keep making money.

18. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Ok, great.

I am embrassed to admit that until a few days ago I did not realize that you could scroll down on the quest:eek: I could not figure out how I was completely quest that I did not know I had, so I am a little behind on some of them.

What is the best way to get "happiness"? Should I build another school or museum even though I do not have a quest for them?

19. Jazbodooley

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    Yes, those 2 buildings give the highest happiness so I have a few dotted around!

20. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    I am off to educate and enrich the lives of my people:D Thank you for your help.