Point and click Adventure ?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by scottyd2k9, May 20, 2012.

1. scottyd2k9

scottyd2k9 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Unemployed
    st helens (UK)
    Hi im looking for a few good point an click adventure games, it's my first time back on here, just got a new iphone, can anyone suggest any good ones.

2. Zhelkus

Zhelkus New Member

May 8, 2012
    Try out Ghost Trick.

The download for the entire game is free on the AppStore. You can try out the first or first two chapters for free. The rest you have to purchase as IAP.

I really enjoyed it, edpecially the story. Very good plot.

3. TheMoonwalls

TheMoonwalls Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2010
    There is a huge thread about point&click adventures here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=93302

You should ask there, because you won't find any bigger adventure fans (in TA forums), than PointOfLight, Pepper2427, scarypharaoh, Teagan, and few others :)

4. Duss321

Duss321 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2011
    Broken sword
    Simon the sorcerer
    Monkey island
    Flight of the amazon queen
    city of secrets
    Sam and max
    Beneath a steel sky

Those are imo the best point and click games in the app store. They all have a good story and are true point and click adventure games, not like those half-*ssed hidden object games who claim to be be point and click games. :p

5. retr0spective

retr0spective Well-Known Member

May 24, 2011
    Riverside, CA
    I suggest Superbrothers' Sword & Sworcery EP. It is a beautiful and imaginative interpretation of the mythical Hero's Journey. I consider this game to be among the best of this genre that I have played on any platform.